essence I Love Extreme Mascara Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 947 in Mascara

April 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara de la marque Essence ! Il s'applique très bien et ne fait aucun grumeaux. Je le change au 2 mois et je l'adore ! On peut ce le procurer pour 4$ c'est un aubaine !

March 03, 2017

I have always enjoyed Essence products. They are affordable and really decent quality. I always try out new mascaras, and decided to give this one a go. It is really great. Doesn't clump and stays on all day

March 03, 2017

This mascara is under 5$! I was sceptical to leave my Lisa Watier and try this one. But I should've had done it sooner. This mascara is worth it! It makes perfect lashes with no clumps. it makes my lashes long and voluminous. It is also somewhat long lasting. I can get through a normal day and still have my lashes looking like it was in the morning. Absolutely worth trying and adopting ;)

January 01, 2017

I really like the brush on this and the price point, the biggest drawback is that it doesn't last long before the mascara starts to dry out inside the tube.

3.2/5

July 12, 2016

Super affordable! I got 2 different mascaras for the price of one and a half at Shoppers. It low the curl that I have a hard time trying to achieve. Gives volume? Yes, but I have to wear a mascara that holds the curl first and then apply the Essence, I like the volume but I don't like the wand, besides mine has some kind of defect that the bristles of the end, they are like twisted and there's a hole, I hate that. The container is super messy! There's mascara everywere! I don't know If I got a very bad one or what! I have to clean A LOT the wand before apply. The wand is massive and I always have mascara in the lids.
    It's easy to remove, thanks god! Because try to apply it in my case with the defective wand and the defective container is such a pain in the neck. Once it's done, I kinda like it. You get what you paid for.

June 29, 2016

very cheap and works like crazy on your lashes!!! looks like I have falsies every time! Wet formula and seperates lashes, easy to remove. One of my all time favorites !

March 07, 2016

Give dramatic lashes quickly and effortlessly. In just a few seconds, lashes are voluminous and very long . One of the highlight is obviously the price, it's really affordable!

February 26, 2016

This is my all time favourite go to mascara. I don't think mascara is worth spending a ton of money on because in the end they all do the same. Most important to me is the brush and this is a perfect, basic, no nonsense brush that really gets all the corners and even the tiny bottom lashes. Drying time is great so you don't have to wait too long between coats (I usually apply 2) and it's a lovely deep black. multiple people complimented me on my long lashes, when in reality my natural lashes are quite short and blonde. The packaging is cute too and it's super affordable. Another BIG plus for is that it's cruelty free! Highly recommend it.

March 13, 2015

This mascara was recommended to me from a friend. I would have never though that a 5$ regular price mascara would be so great. It does a great job! My eyelashes are thicker, fuller and prettier! Worth every penny!

January 25, 2015

I really love this mascara, first it's is a real bargain. The only thing is that you can't put it on the lower lashes because it will smudge under the eyes, I alternat with another mascara. I have long lashes already and have a difficult time finding one that does'nt gunk up. This is a must have for the upper lashes only! Great product