4.9/5
#37 in Lip Liner

Good - 0

September 30, 2017

Amazing for the price

This lipliner is under $5 and works just as well, an even better, than my mac lipliners! I have the shade satin mauve and and in the nude and they're both so creamy and pigmented! Definitely getting more shades!

April 18, 2017

For 3 dollars this is an excellent product. I use it to overdraw my lips as it almost perfectly matches my natural lip colour. I find that this will last about 4 hours until I eat lunch, drink coffee, etc. Other than that it's great and I would highly recommend.

April 03, 2017

It's cheap. The perfect nude for my darker pigmented lips. It glides on gently and doesn't tug. You cant beat the price/quality. I like the formula better than my MAC lip liners. The only down side is not a lot of colour selection in the product line but the ones availble work for most skin tones.

February 07, 2016

MY FAVORITE LIP LINER!!!! I can't believe how inexpensive this product is. The colour is gorgeous and the liner doesn't bleed or leave a horrendous outline when your lipstick rubs off!

October 19, 2015

This is a great lipliner for an amazing $2 price.
    The formula is smooth and opaque.