Essence liquid eyeliner pen

Essence liquid eyeliner pen Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 873 in Eye Liner

June 24, 2017

My Favorite Liquid Eyeliner

I absolutely love this liquid liner! The best part is the price.. I used to spend tons on liquid liners and different pens. I loved this one more than my benefit pushup liner! Super easy to use, stays on all day, dries fast, and once again the price point is awesome!! Will never buy another liner after using this one!

October 11, 2016

Came across this liquid liner one day shopping for a new liner. Seen a few ladies come over and grab it while i was staring at the display. Thought i would give it a try. It is amazing. Great price. Perfect tip to make the wing look. My daughter stole is so i had to buy another. Definitly on my make up list to repurchase.

April 02, 2016

This product is purchased at shoppers it's a store brand product but works better than most of the liquid eyeliner ive used and it's much cheaper. It comes in the shape of a pen so it's applied easier than most liquid eyeliners giving you a smooth dark finish comes in one color only for $4.99