Essence The Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

March 02, 2017

This is my new favourite brand of nail polish! An extremely good value. I love the colours and am super impressed with the coverage. 2 coats of this polish gives you the type of coverage typically only found with 3+ coats of some of the more expensive brands. And with a good top coat, this polish will last for a solid week with minimal chips. If you've not yet tried these, RUN!

January 21, 2017

they sell very beautiful colours and as well this product is very cheap and affordable , so if your not willing to spend money on nail polish this is for you however this is never a go to , the paint only last maybe a day if that , it peels off fast and never last long ,

September 23, 2016

I like it!!! It's a bit sheer at first, but if you put more layers to it, then it'll look cute. I definitely recommend it. Except maybe the light pink one.

September 23, 2016

I like this brand when I want an affordable fix for my nail polish addiction. I find it takes a couple of coats to get a nice solid even color but the shades are pretty fun. I also find it works quite well with stamp plates.

July 06, 2016

Wow, excellent produit! L'application est facile et le pinceau d'une très bonne taille. La tenue est particulièrement bonne. Le produit est beaucoup plus efficace que des produits comparables beaucoup plus dispendieux. J'aimerais qu'il y ait davantage de couleurs disponibles.

June 14, 2016

Everything about this polish is great! From the easy to grip handle, to the travel size bottle for easy carrying, I can't deny how pigmented the colors are each polish is literally a coat or 2 no hassle, no mess, just the best! My only problem with Essence is that they need to make more COLORS!!!!!
    I will always be a forever customer!

June 13, 2016

I love this line of nail polishes! They are so affordable (I believe I paid mine under $2.00) and they come in a nice range of colours - not an extensive amount, but enough variety to experiment with. The gel formula brushes on so smoothly and it leaves a shiny polished finished, even without a topcoat. I still apply the top coat for added protection though. I'm into my third day wearing it and it still looks as good as the first day I applied it. Two coats of polish is all you need, but you can add a third layer if you really want an opaque finish. I will be collecting more of these soon. The only negative is that the bottle is a little on the smaller side, but still well worth getting.

February 05, 2016

I've been looking into gel nail polishes for a while and when Essence came out with their own, I had to try a few of them.

For the pric, which is really affordable, the quality of the product is surprisingly amazing. With the gel base coat and gel top coat, your manicure last an entire week. Maybe even more of you are really careful.

It doesn't require a LED light, it dries pretty fast. The shine is awesome. I'd say it's equivalent to any other brands.

February 03, 2016

For the price, you can't find better. It's amazing how they can offer you this quality at that price... LOve It!

February 03, 2016

Good product, nice brash easy to apply, nail polish stays 3-4 days, bright colors.