Essie All in One Base Reviews
#434 in Nail Polish

total nail treatment for healthy, normal nails color is essie's obsession.?she lives for color and spends months perfecting and selecting every shade.? since 1981, essie has been america's nail salon expert.? essie nail lacquer is chip resistant, long lasting and provides flawless coverage.? dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free made in usa all in one base total nail treatment

October 03, 2017

Good product

I like this all in one base coat, the brush is easy to use, easy to apply. The product is of good quality and it keeps my nails healthy. The price is reasonable as well

September 27, 2017

Way to Go

Really love Essie nail polish. This product goes on smoothly and cleanly. The brush stays clean and the product does not clump. Just give is a quick shake before use and you are good to go.

July 06, 2017

Convenient all in one polish!

This is a great time saver. This is a great product that will last you a long time. I always use this product before any time I paint my nails, no matter what color or design I plan on painting on top of the amazing base coat. The coat moisturizes and primes my nails for a smooth place to apply my coloured coat.

June 10, 2017

I found this nail polish on sale at walmart and picked it up. It makes it so polish can very easily slide on and not look all messed up. Only takes 2 coats to full cover your nails, lasts a decent amount of days, but takes a long time to fully dry, so its very easy to smudge it.

May 22, 2017

Ce produit est mon coup de coeur pour les ongles. Il agit comme une bonne base. Le vernis y reste pour longtemps et le fini éclat est super. Bref, pour moi il a une bonne qualité, le prix en vaut la peine!

February 02, 2017

I think this basebis great for the price - much better than other drug store brands - in a jam it also is a great clear polish. Lasts forever and doesn't harder in the bottle like others!

August 13, 2016

I love the shine and color saturation I get after one coat. 2 coats my nails look salon quality and last for about 10 days if you use the clear coat on top of the polish. I recommend this polish it is reasonably priced and works great.

February 17, 2016

Essie All in One Base, love it dont need to apply more coats, when this is all in one. Great colours and quality can wear this for 1-2 weeks with no chips.

February 17, 2016

Love love love!! Base coat + strengthen + top coat!! Bam!! 3-in-1. Super convenient and a great product. I always purchase it especially because I do find it does keep my nails strong. I use nail polish a lot so I only want the best for nails :)

February 13, 2016

Essie is one of the only nailpolish that makes my nails looks healthier.

Only one application can last days and it helps my nails grow faster and better looking.