Essie Millionails Reviews
#845 in Nail Polish

September 04, 2016

I love Essie products, definitely a higher end brand. I bought this millionails and I have had a lot off success in terms of my nails being in much better condition. Not very shiny, a more dull look, but effective in improving the nail itself.

March 28, 2016

I am a chronic nail biter since the womb. Trying to grow out my nails = bad breakage and weak nails. After just a few applications, my nails are super strong and thick - they don't peel (occasionally chip but that's the nature of my job). I am super impressed!

July 10, 2014

I have nails that split and peel. I have used virtually every product out there. This is the first one that has been effective. I have not used it on its own. With this as a base coat, followed by two coats of colour and a top coat, I have a manicure that lasts a week. The salesperson told me the product has microfibres in it. I don't know about that, but this is a product I will continue to use.