4.9/5
Essie Nail Color in Sugar Daddy Reviews
#315 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

August 29, 2017

I love it! The colour its beautifull and classy!

J'adore essie mais encore plus la couleur sugar daddy! La couleur à une belle transparence mais laisse tout de même un beau finis rose et laqué sur les ongles! Parfait pour le travail autant que pour les sorties. Un vrai passe-partout:) je le recommande

July 28, 2017

Best subtle color

I usually use only a clear gloss but after finding Essie Sugar Daddy I've been converted. It gives a little bit of color with a glossy finish and lasts a few weeks without chipping or peeling. Also check out "minimalistic" ....same light pink shade

June 01, 2017

I love that this colour is so subtle and pretty. It is a light pink with a mild shimmer to it. I love that Essie nail lacquer is extremely hard and long lasting and it doesn't chip. It is the only nail lacquer that I use.

March 26, 2016

I love every Essie color! They are long lasting and take a long time to chip! I couldn't believe how well the nail polish lasted even on my toes! Beautiful color.

March 10, 2016

I don't usually like to wear nail colour as they chip to quickly and look awful when they do. Before I found Essie Sugar Daddy I would just wear a clear gloss on my nails. Sugar Daddy is a far better option, it looks so lovely, very classy, very clean and gives just the right amount of colour for everyday wear. This polish does not chip at all and last very long, I'm very impressed with it and have been getting lots of compliments on it when I do wear it. Essie polishes are more expensive than other ones but the quality and staying power are what you are paying for and I don't mind paying more for a product that works. I highly recommend this and it's a great colour for all ages.

July 10, 2015

this nail polish is a little expensive but so worth it

April 23, 2015

Best nail polish that stays on for at least two weeks without chipping. Love this colour as it is neutral and very close to a french manicure.