Good

Essie Nail Color in Sugar Daddy Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #370 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

June 01, 2017

I love that this colour is so subtle and pretty. It is a light pink with a mild shimmer to it. I love that Essie nail lacquer is extremely hard and long lasting and it doesn't chip. It is the only nail lacquer that I use.

March 26, 2016

I love every Essie color! They are long lasting and take a long time to chip! I couldn't believe how well the nail polish lasted even on my toes! Beautiful color.

March 10, 2016

I don't usually like to wear nail colour as they chip to quickly and look awful when they do. Before I found Essie Sugar Daddy I would just wear a clear gloss on my nails. Sugar Daddy is a far better option, it looks so lovely, very classy, very clean and gives just the right amount of colour for everyday wear. This polish does not chip at all and last very long, I'm very impressed with it and have been getting lots of compliments on it when I do wear it. Essie polishes are more expensive than other ones but the quality and staying power are what you are paying for and I don't mind paying more for a product that works. I highly recommend this and it's a great colour for all ages.

July 10, 2015

this nail polish is a little expensive but so worth it

April 23, 2015

Best nail polish that stays on for at least two weeks without chipping. Love this colour as it is neutral and very close to a french manicure.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel