Essie Nail Polish in Fiji
Good

Essie Nail Polish in Fiji Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

June 01, 2017

This is my go-to summer nail polish! I seriously can't get enough of it. Its easy to apply and I can easily get 1.5-2 weeks of wear from it without it chipping. It also makes you look more tanned in the summer.

May 17, 2017

I love this color and I got a lot of compliments when I wore it. However, it didn't go on very smoothly and it didn't last long even with using an aftercoat. I had to use 3 layers when applying and I've retouched it about 3 times in the past week.

April 23, 2015

I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with this polish. For anyone that has ever used it I am sure they can sympathize. I love it because it is a beautiful colour, it is a very soft pink and absolutely gorgeous. This colour is a summer time must for me. The hate part of the relationship is the formula for this polish, it is definitely not one of Essie's better formulas. I find this one to be a little on the runny side (I'm on my third bottle and I found the consistency the same across the board) and the number of coats it takes for this polish to get full coverage. I usually find myself applying a minimum of 4 coats + topcoat. But I can over-look that since the colour is simply gorgeous and I adore it!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo