Essie Penny Talk Nail Polish

4.1/5
Ranked #308 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

3.2/5

March 10, 2017

A beautiful polish, really gives off a rose gold shine! However, it's hard to apply evenly and it chips SUPER easily! Not really worth the money. Great colour, but doesnt last.

January 07, 2017

It was easy to put on, dried really fast and lasted longer than I expected. The color is perfect for my skin cause I often wash out with brighter shades.

March 22, 2016

I love this nail polish color. It's a metallic rose gold shade. This particular shade needs 2 coats to really make the color pop. It's best with a top coat, like most polishes are. It goes on smooth and even. Formula is not sticky at all. It's a great color for summer.

March 21, 2016

I always find Essie expensive, but in this case it's worth the cost. I've been looking for a rose-gold polish for a while and this one is elegant and can be worn on the weekends and at the office. It's natural, but glamorous at the same time. It's kind of a silvery-gold colour which is neutral so if you want to mix it with another colour it fits with everything. I've paired it with both black and hot pink and love how it looks. It also dries faster than I expected which is always nice.