essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#12 in Nail Polish

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.

April 11, 2018

Natural finish but...

I tried the color #66 Loving Hue from the Essie TLC collection, which is a shimmery light pink. It gives out a natural finish with a hint of shimmer which I like. It gives out a vibe of "my nails but better" which is very work environment friendly. The coating dries out fairly fast but I can't stand the scent of it =( I also wish there were higher concentration of collagen and camellia in the product, which was advertised in their ads.

This nail polish collection is definitely better innovation that the average mass nail polishes due to its added collagen and camellia extracts from what I understand. I still would definitely recommend to non pregnant nail lovers to use this shade if you like a natural shimmer finish and afforable nail products.

This is my first non green nail polish so please keep that in mind. I also received this product for free from the brand and ChickAdvisor in exchange of my honest opinion.

April 10, 2018

Amazing Nail Polish

I love this nail polish because you don't need to use a base or top coat. Its great to travel with as I usually like to bring an extra nail polish for those annoying chips! It usually lasts 7-10 days as well which is amazing for a non gel lamp nail polish.

April 09, 2018

Lovely colour and actually makes my nails stronger

I own a few Essie polishes so when I saw this new product collection, I figured I would give it a try. I purchased the Power Punch Pink shade and really love the colour. It is the perfect pink for spring and I get a ton of compliments.

This polish really did help strengthen my nails and decrease breakage. The polish says you do not need a base coat or a top coat but I would recommend using a top coat as I found the polish was prone to chipping quickly without a top coat.

Will repurchase because of how much I love the colour !

2.8/5

April 05, 2018

Meh

I bought this thinking that it would be a light colour that doubles as making my names stronger. The colour does absolutely nothing for the nails, someone told me it looked like my nails were stained from smoking. Yes, it makes your nails stronger, but I wouldn’t wear t by itself, definitely a colour on top.

April 04, 2018

I’ve always been a fan of Essie nail polish. When I received this free as a gift for review I was excited. Normally I would use treatments separate from colour polish, but now Essie has combined the two!
    Knowing that my nails are being treated while still being able to have some colour; makes it more enjoyable to think to do nail treatments. I’ve been using the polish for a few weeks and my nails are noticeably stronger and I’ve had no breaking.
    I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good nail treatment that’s not boring!

April 02, 2018

Hands down fave Essie formula!

As an avid Essie polish user; with over 100 shades in my arsenal, I was thrilled to receive this complimentary new shade. I absolutely love the colour and the cream formula is to die for. I did notice a difference in my nails within a week as the formula does help strengthen - very helpful for me as I tend to have dry, brittle nails that crack easily. The best part - no base coat or top coat is needed which certainly speeds up your mani time. Love, love, love it!

April 02, 2018

Love this nail strengthener!

I received this product complimentary of Chick Advisor for review purposes!

I love the packaging of the Essie nail strengthened. It comes in a transparent packaging so you can see the product clearly and there are fewer chances that the nail polish has been applied by previous customers as most nail polishes can easily be opened. The instructions on how to use the product is also clearly described on the packaging.

I received the 48 A-Game Cream which is supppse to strengthen your nails and reduce the breakage and peeling of your nails. I do tend to get peeling and after using this product for 1 week I notice less peeling!

Updated On: April 02, 2018

I also really loved the beautiful rose shade, I can see myself wearing it regularly. This two in one strengthening and polish combination is brilliant!

Great Nail Polish!

I've always been a big fan of essie so I was really excited to try their new Treat Love & Color line. I tried a cream polish called A-Game and was really impressed! I loved the shade and I really liked how it was a nail strengthener and polish in one. Gotta love multi-purpose products! I definitely want to try the other shades. I received this as a gift.

Helps heal the peel!

After years of gel manis, my nails were looking a bit worse for wear. They tend to peel at the tips and are quite brittle.

I received this as a gift from Chick Advisor's product review club. After one week of wearing this polish, I noticed significant improvement to the quality of my nails when I took my polish off. Only one fingernail was left with a slight peeling but the rest looked great. I can't wait to continue using to see how prolonged results will look like.

I also love the colour variety so you can have a cute manicure while also healing your nails! I received two colours from Chick Advisor. Daytime Dreamer and Mauve-tivation. The only reason why I gave 4 stars for quality was that Daytime Dreamer applied a bit streaky. However, I do find that most Essie polishes apply streaky due to the type of brush. This won't stop me from trying out more colours in the same line!

April 01, 2018

I received this as a gift from Chick Advisor Product Review Club. After one week of wearing this polish, when I removed my polish I had significant improvement to the quality of my nails. Only one finger was left with slight peeling but the rest looked great. I can’t wait to keep using this polish! I love how it comes in many different colours so you can still have a cute manicure while you’re healing your nails! I received two colours to test - Daytime Dreamer and Mauve-tivation. The only reason I gave 4 stars for quality was the fact that Daytime Dreamer applied a bit streaky. However I find that withost Essie brushes this happens.