• Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 850 in Eye Liner

May 27, 2017

It goes on very pretty and smooth. My color is Toasty Toffe. It's one shade too light for me but I like it that way because I love a great Matte Bronzer. Instead of using setting powder with it I use a little powdered foundation to darken the color. It does last all day! The label doesn't lie. What I will say is that if you have clogged pores or pimples you'll definitely need a primer to smooth the surface of your face out.

February 27, 2017

One of the best eyeliners you will try on your waterline. They stay put once they set if you want to see. swatch it on your hand, water a few minutes and rub the swatch. You'll see that it doesn't move. It is expensive, I believe I paid about $29 for one, but I still have to say that I am quite satisfied. It has a smudger at the end to smoke out the line, giving you a more subtle look. Just be sure to do that quickly, because like I said before, once it sets it does not move! I have it in the colours onyx and burgundy suede.

September 21, 2016

I don't tend to wear pencil liners, but something about this one that I am just in love with. It glides so easily on the lids and the smudger on the other end makes it easy to smoke out the liner. After about a minute this sets and it budge-proof which helps keep any smokey eye sexy and not turn messy!

I have the brown shade which is perfect for my fair complexion and hazel eyes. I even love applying this directly into the waterline for a dramatic eye look!

August 24, 2016

I received this eyeliner as a gift for Christmas and have fallen in love with it! I have the shade Onyx and it's a rich true black! The pigment shows up really well and though the pencil comes with a smudger, it's a bit tricky to smudge! It lasts all day long and is truly waterproof.

January 21, 2016

This pencil eyeliner is long wearing and natural looking. Its soft lead does not pull on the eye area, which makes it easy to create lines without tugging. It can be smudged for a smokier look using the attached sponge tool. Sharpening it is kind of a pain, as it would be for wood encased pencils.

It is priced on the higher end. There are cheaper options out there that are just as effective, if not more so, but this is a good pencil that does its job.

karma0317 added a new review for

Pears Soap

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Garnier Olia Hair Colour

Do you always wear ...

Sherissaxo added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy