Prestige Item
Stila all day waterproof liquid eyeliner Reviews

1.2/5

November 10, 2020

Disappointed

For the $40 this cost me I was quite disappointed. The cap didn’t stay on properly and it dried out super quickly. I prefer my NYX liquid liner so much more. I had very high hopes for this as I love the mascara and hilighter but won’t be buying this liquid liner again.

November 05, 2020

Best eyeliner so far

I used eyeliner everyday for almost 20 years, for me it's one of the most important things in my makeup and this one it make the work so easy, the color it's so intense and it last for long time. Compared to another's like the Kat von D. This one is way better.

October 29, 2020

My go to eyeliner for years

Best eyeliner ever hands down. My only complaint is the price went up a lot since I first started buying it 6 years ago. This is the only eyeliner that stays on all day through rain and shine.

October 26, 2020

Mono-lid go to

I have mono-lid so I need to apply a thick eyeliner so that it’s even noticeable. This lasts me a full work day and it doesn’t crust off after an hour. This liner is pitch black with no fades. My wings are always sharp. I recommend this to all my sisters out there!

October 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

The best!

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner I've ever used. And I've just about tried them all! This glides on effortlessly and stays in place all day, but still comes off easily with makeup remover at the end of the day.

June 18, 2020

LOVE IT

I have oily hooded eyelids. This product was very highly recommended to be by a friend. I LOVE IT. not only does it not smudge, it does not budge. It is hands down one of the best eyeliners that i have ever used

February 27, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Easy to apply and stay on all day. LOVE it!

I am a liquid eyeliner lover. Gel or pencils don't work for me. Out of all the liquid liners I've tried, Stila's is by far superior. It is easy to apply and stays on my eyes all day. I've used it on bare skin and over primer. It lasts for a long time and drys quickly which means no smudges!

December 01, 2019

Best eyeliner!!!!

This eyeliner is so easy to use and stays on all day. Does not smudge and looks great all day and night. I have received so many compliments about my eyeliner when I use this product

October 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing liner, the best I’ve ever had

I’ve been using his liner for almost 19 years. It applies to easy, perfect every time. Despite trying so hard I’ve never been able to apply liquid liner with a brush very good but the stiff marker brush this comes with makes it the perfect application every time. It stays on so good, I can wear it all day and work out and it still looks amazing after. I will not waste my money on anything but this. I’ve tried so many, Mac came with huge recommendations but it has nothing on my Stila. Buy this liner, you won’t regret it.

August 06, 2019

Makes an amazing wing

The eyeliner is very dark and the tip is also great to use. It glides easily since it's a liquidsketch liner. Works perfectly over eye makeup and even glitter!