4.1/5
Prestige Item
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Reviews

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is a dynamic eyeliner pencil in a rainbow of shades. This Glide-On Eye pencil stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day. With a cushiony, creamy feel upon application, the pencil will deliver powerful, vibrant colour that slides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending, and dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Visit urbandecay.com for more information.

December 07, 2018

I love it.

I love it. It stays on all day for me. Great product. I apply it in the morning and by the time I get home it is still on. No need for touchups. I would buy it again.

August 17, 2018

Super soft & black..and it stays for so long

I love this eye pencil, very black and dramatic and didn't irritate y eyes at all, can be used for a soft look or as a base for aa dramatic smokey look. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone.

August 13, 2018

sexy beautiful eyes

This glide on pencil is my everything I've been using it for awhile and it has never failed me and it does exactly what it claims to do and it lasts the whole 24 hours without smudging

April 06, 2018

Deep End!

Deep End is my absolute favorite eyeliner color and pencil! It has a rich, smooth formula, that glides on nicely and does not smear once it is set in place. It is highly pigmented and can be used on both top and bottom lash lines, as well as the water line.

April 04, 2018

my go to eyeliner

My favourite thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on effortlessly- dark and thick on the first application. unlike some eye liners where you have to go back and forth to get the same darkness.

March 22, 2018

So nice and creamy !

I love this glide on eye pencil it goes on so smoothly and seriously glides on so seamlessly . They have so many shades . But I absolutely love the fact that it is very creamy and it doesn't run .

January 13, 2018

I switched min I used

Ok so I always wear black eyeliner from the drug store and get it worked till the min I tried this I have yet to go back it glides in so easy and it’s perfect black the darkness is amazing once it’s dry it is waterproof Heehe I love it

December 01, 2017

Glides on the eye.

I love Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil. It's so creamy and smooth and glides on easily without any tugging. They come in a variety of different colours so it's pretty much guaranteed there's a color out there for everyeveryone. My favorite color so far is whiskey. Its a rich, deep brown that's I highly pigmented and compliments my every day casual makeup look. After trying this eye liner I definitely know why they call it 24/7 cause it stays put all day. There's nothing like applying an eye liner at the beginning of the day and still seeing it there when you wash you'd face at the end of the day.

November 25, 2017

Je racheterais ce produit encore et encore! Allez y

C'est vraiment un bon produit de confiance. J'ai etais surprise de sa qualité et de ses promesses tenues!! Je ne le connaissais pas avant et maintenant il fait partis de mon quotidien! Les filles c'est pour vous allez y, profitez un maximun vous n'allez pas le regretté

October 19, 2017

Smooth as Silk

Love this eyeliner line! There are a great variety of colors (I adore Rockstar). It has a smooth application and is long-wearing, even for me with teary, allergic eyes.