4.1/5
Prestige Item
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Reviews

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is a dynamic eyeliner pencil in a rainbow of shades. This Glide-On Eye pencil stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day. With a cushiony, creamy feel upon application, the pencil will deliver powerful, vibrant colour that slides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending, and dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Visit urbandecay.com for more information.

August 18, 2019

nice product

I overly love this eyeliner. It's true to it's name. Glide PERFECT without putting too much pressure or having to go over again and again. They have a variety of colors to choose from to dark to light colors. I will be buying the rest of the colors soon.

August 18, 2019

ITS NICE BUT OTHER WORK BETTER

GREAT PIGMENT AND EASY TO USE BUT FOR LONG LASTING NOT SO MUCH AND IT IS VERY SMUDGY SO NOT LIEK A BUDGE PROOF PENCIL
    DOES GLIDE ON VERY EASILY WORKS WELL FOR THE WATERLINE NOT SO MUCH AN EYELINER :)

July 22, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Perfect eyeliner

Love this eyeliner. Glides on very smoothly and lasts all day. It is also cruelty free which is very important to me. My favourite colour is Desperation which is a kind of grey / brown and suits blue eyes. Highly recommend.

April 28, 2019

A must have

I really liked these eyeliner pencils, especially espresso. They have great formulations and staying power. The only draw back I have found is that they don't fit into standard eyeliner sharpeners. But other than that they are awesome and I would definitely repurchase them.

February 07, 2019

Dure très longtemps

J'ai les paupières grasses et des paupières retombantes (hooded). C'est toujours très difficile de trouver un crayon ou un mascara qui tient en place même avec une base à paupières. J'ai essayé plusieurs crayons et c'est celui qui dure le plus longtemps. Et le choix de couleur est vraiment impressionnant.

January 29, 2019

Love it in Black

URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil actually lasts all day & lives up to its name. I have issues with eyeliner not staying where i put it & smearing everywhere. This pencil almost acts like a liquid with how dark & long it lasts. I also like that it is easy to blend out for a smokey look that doesnt smear all night! Great pencil!

December 07, 2018

I love it.

I love it. It stays on all day for me. Great product. I apply it in the morning and by the time I get home it is still on. No need for touchups. I would buy it again.

August 17, 2018
    Thailand

Super soft & black..and it stays for so long

I love this eye pencil, very black and dramatic and didn't irritate y eyes at all, can be used for a soft look or as a base for aa dramatic smokey look. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone.

August 13, 2018

sexy beautiful eyes

This glide on pencil is my everything I've been using it for awhile and it has never failed me and it does exactly what it claims to do and it lasts the whole 24 hours without smudging

April 06, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Deep End!

Deep End is my absolute favorite eyeliner color and pencil! It has a rich, smooth formula, that glides on nicely and does not smear once it is set in place. It is highly pigmented and can be used on both top and bottom lash lines, as well as the water line.