Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 850 in Eye Liner

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is a dynamic eyeliner pencil in a rainbow of shades. This Glide-On Eye pencil stays put for the duration of your non-stop, on-the-go day. With a cushiony, creamy feel upon application, the pencil will deliver powerful, vibrant colour that slides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending, and dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Visit urbandecay.com for more information.

May 26, 2017

I like how smooth this eyeliner goes on! It's a pretty color and a last all day!!! I don't ever have to worry about smudges or smearing. Would definitely recommend

May 12, 2017

I have many different colors of these eye pencils and all of them have rich, vibrant and powerful pigments. The duration is excellent, they're very creamy, smooth and easy to apply on the eyelids or the waterline. I can wear them all day long and they do not smudge at all. Totally worth the price!

April 28, 2017

I find this eye pencil to work really well. I use it for eyeliner and it works amazing. I find the cost a little bit on the expensive side but over all the quality is amazing. You can choose from numerous shades. I prefer the regular black myself. Would recommend this to all my lady friends. I rate this 4/5 stars.

April 25, 2017

these are really good pencil i find abit over priced but i can deff see the value they have a great shade range and stay in my water line for a decent about of time without smearing

April 16, 2017

This is a pretty average eyeliner. I don't know why it needs to be so expensive. These compare to other cheap eye pencils yet this one is pretty expensive for what it is.

April 14, 2017

I have this in my make up counter. I do like how smooth and creamy it goes on. Practically glides on my eyes. I like it for traveling and summer weather its does stay on. Great for at the pool or beach. I love the colors that Urban Decay offers. I do like their make up.

March 30, 2017

Definitely does what the title implies as this is the easiest, glide-on liner pencil on the market! Would definitely not recommend it as a liner for the over eyes, especially to those with oily skin or eye lids as it does tend to smudge though; also not the ideal product for winged looks due to the same problem. For winged liner, try Make Up For Ever's Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow instead! I find this product works best in the water line and under eyes but be warned, you will have to reapply throughout the day so be sure to pack this item in your touch up kit! Overall, a fairly good liner but not recommended as a stand alone.

March 07, 2017

I have been using this eyeliner for a long time! I love how it glides on smoothly and lasts all day! I wish they still made the All Nighter (automatic twist up) so I didn't have to sharpen it, but other than that, it's an A+ eyeliner!

February 27, 2017

I have a bunch of these eyeliners, as they are one of my favorites! They have so so many colors to choose from, and they never get all dry and gross like some pencil liners do. They glide on smoothly and even last in the waterline which is really, really rare for me. Most of the time liners will just disappear after a half an hour or so on me, but not these!

January 17, 2017

I received 2 huge sets of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil as gifts. I pretty much own every single color. These eye pencil are so pigmented and last all day long. It does not smudge! They are for sure of great quality. It goes on smooth but to be honest other than the black one, I don't use any other colors. Some of the colors are too vibrant for everyday wear.

However if going out with girlfriends or for a drink with friends in the evening, these are great. Not suitable for day time wear. I'm more or a natural looking makeup look so these aren't really for me. I do however I do love Urban Decay just some of these colors are too extreme. I think if I received them in singles in more natural colors, I would like them more but I got the entire 2 sets. Maybe I was just too overwhelm with so many eye pencils.