Prestige Item
KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.8/5

March 10, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

It’s okay but that’s about it

It’s okay but that’s about it. At first I really liked this eyeliner but after more use I have realised it dries out very quickly unfortunately so you can only get a few used out of each pen.

October 01, 2020

Liner liner

I recieved this product in a KVD mystery bag. I use it everyday. It goes over the powder eyeshadow with no problems. It lasts all day,does not transfer or crease. It's really black, and the liner doesnt dry out faster either. I like it and plan to repurchase.

Eyeliner

I received as a sample and I just love how my eye liner turned out when I use this eyeliner. Long lasting, waterproof and smudge proof. Very good and recommended

love it!!

I really like this eyeliner as its so easy to apply, the fine pointy tip really helps with the application. It also stays on for the entire day but its easy to wash off too!! The only down part is that it can dry up a bit fast if not careful

Love kat Von D

This product is amazing. It's so easy to use, it glides on so smoothly and stays on without smudging. I love doing the cat eye with this product, works great.

August 06, 2020

Do not purchase! It is not worth it and you will be disappoi

Received this sample and was quite excited to try it. I was so disappointed! The colour wasn’t saturated and not true black. It is not easy to apply and not as precise as one would hope. N’achetez pas ce produit, il ne vaut pas la peine et ne fonctionne pas tel que promis

June 19, 2020

I would def buy this product again!

Normally I wouldn’t but an eyeliner from Sephora, since they always dry out so quickly. This eyeliner however is an exception as it is super matte and lasts longer than other drugstore liners before drying out.

May 21, 2020

My staple eyeliner!!

Long-wearing and very pigmented, this just glides on the eyelid so easily. I used to be scared of liquid liner before I started using this pen, its so easy!

May 20, 2020

Great liner for lasting wear

This eyeliner is a bit pricey but the quality is worth it! I found that it was quite easy to apply and lasts for hours. I would recommend and will be purchasing again.

May 11, 2020

I would recommend no doubt

Besides Kat Von D's stance on vaccines ( which I highly disagree with her!) I love this eyeliner. I cannot tell you how many I've gone through. I have tried the smaller versions and the full size and they both last me a long time. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner works well with my skin type. It goes on great with all kinds of eyeshadows (I do heavy eye makeup). Love it!