Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 946 in Mascara

June 23, 2017

One of the better ones I have tried out

This is definitely on of the better ones I have tried out. I would still like more volume and length, but it goes on nicely and stays put. No raccoon eyes.

June 21, 2017

its a treat

my friend gave this to me for my birthday. I like the product very much, not only there is no smudge on your lashes, it helps to lengthen my lashes too. so pretty. the brush is so soft, and it's easy to apply and easy to remove. check out the price, a bit expensive but it's worth the money

3.2/5

October 28, 2014

It stays on all day and slips away with a good makeup remover and a vigorous swipe. The texture during removal is something to get used to and appreciate over time.

August 20, 2012

I received a sample of this mascara and had great results with it! This is the best mascara I've tried thus far. This mascara really does what it says. I have wore this for many hours during work, at the gym, sweated, everything that will make the usual mascaras run, but this one did not at all.I like the curve and bristles on this product, it does not hurt to apply, as my eyes are very sensitive and some mascara's simply hurt while applying.My current tube is lasting longer and staying smooth and easy to apply. I definitely recommend this mascara.This product is a little pricy, but well worth the money. I have had great results and would purchase again.

January 28, 2011

I tend to have oily skin around my eye area, so I've been searching for a "smudge proof" mascara for absolutely ages. Decades. So far, Estee Lauder's Double Wear Zero Smudge is the ONLY ONE that actually prevents the dreaded raccoon eyes. It washes off easily with just a gentle cleanser and water, which is another HUGE plus. The only con is that it doesn't do much to add volume to my lashes, although it does add some length; I think the inability for Double Wear Zero Smudge to fatten lashes may be the fault of the skinny wand more than that of the mascara itself. [ Another con may be the price: Expect to pay between $21 to $28 depending on where you buy the product.]

October 06, 2010

I've tried my share of mascaras and this one is hands down the best out there. I'm constantly rubbing my eyes....bad, I know. And this stuff stays on and I don't walk around looking like a raccoon. Kudos to Estee Lauder....love this stuff so much, I drag my two kids out to Nordies just to stock up on it. Let's hope they don't decide to discontinue it. Otherwise, I may have to spend my meager savings to make sure I have enough to last me a lifetime.

January 05, 2010

Double wear indeed. This mascara is extremely volumizing because there is so much of the mascara liquid on the brush. Only one application is needed for a dramatic look however, It dries out very quickly. Not worth the price. There are so many other mascaras that do the trick without the drying out! Not a recommend! x0

What's Your Favorite?