4.1/5
Excel Sugar-Free Sweet Mint Gum Reviews
Ranked #64 in Gum

Excel, the brand Canadians turn to for a fresh breath boost, believes that confidence comes from feeling and looking your best – including having fresh breath.

For more info, visit Excel's Facebook page

2.7/5

July 31, 2017

Average Mint Gum

I picked up a package of these at my local grocery store for $2.99, on sale, as I had never seen this flavour before. The package came with three packs of gum inside.

This gum has some of that minty heat, but I wish it was sweeter. To me, it tasted like an average piece mint gum. It was missing that sweetness. I found the taste wasn't as long lasting as other Excel gums I have tried in the past. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again over another mint gum.

May 22, 2017

I love Excel gum (particularly the Avalanche flavor) but this one is a flop for me. It is strongly minty, but also strongly sweet. It is a strange combination for me that isn't refreshing enough for what I expect of my mint gum. I wouldn't buy this again, nor would I recommend.
    The gum itself chews well and stays soft(ish) for hours. Good quality - just a flavor flop.

January 22, 2017

Love this gum! Its sugar free but still has a nice sweetness to it which I enjoy. The flavor also lasts a long time. Excel has always been one of my favorite brands!

January 28, 2016

Love the taste of Excel Mint Gum. Flavour lasts on long time.

September 17, 2015

This is one of my favorite gums, taste is great and it lasts

September 17, 2015

flavor lasts longer than some other gums. great price.refreshing taste

September 17, 2015

It's gum, how can it have nutritional value??? Sorry that really lowers the rating since you shouldn't rate on nutritional value, and more on taste.

Excel gum is my go to gum brand. Mint is refreshing as my family tends to always get the strongest one which is Polar Ice (which is so strong it makes me sneeze within the first 10 seconds of chewing it). It's a nice to try a change.

September 16, 2015

Love the Mint!! I carry a pack in my purse and leave one at desk, never want to be without my gum.