ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating System Reviews

Good - 0

October 02, 2017

Pricey but worth it.........

Okay so I'm tired of hearing about this Kate sommerville product called "Exfolikate" and I say tired as I did about 2 years back finally find it and was shocked with it's 100+$ price tag. Well, as luck would have it I won a gift basket at a bridal shower and well......it had a full size Kate Sommerville "exfoliate". I started using it with much anticipation and was first shocked at the smell. What a pungent smell....something like an Indian grocery store with it's rich cardamon, cinnamon top notes. It certainly looks kind of gross going on your skin but it does clean and it does exfoliate. I love it.....bottom line.....i'm hooked. I'm half way done the tube and well.....I guess I will be saving my pennies......Gotta have this as go to exfoliator. Smell can be too strong but when something works.....it says it all.

February 28, 2017

One of the only beauty care products that I will spend extra money on because it's worth the results. Leaves my skin smooth, and has lessened the appearance of fine lines

April 09, 2016

I bought this product from Sephora as a sample size just to try it. I loved it so much I went back and bought the full size. I would never, ever spend a lot of money on a product, even if it was pretty good. However, this product was so amazing I dropped a hundred dollars on it! You only need a tiny dime sized amount to scrub your face with so it lasts forever! After putting it on your face (I do in the shower) you scrub for 30-45 seconds and then let it sit on your face for about two minutes. After you wash it off it feels like your skin just spent an hour a the spa! My skin is fresh, bright, smooth and looking healthy and youthful! I LOVE this product.