Extra Strength Tylenol Nighttime

Extra Strength Tylenol Nighttime Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #183 out of 559 in Remedies

June 23, 2017

I will be buying this product again

I have chronic lower back pain, & I have a hard time getting to sleep because of my A.D.H.D. So I wanted a pain reliever that also helped get me to sleep. And this product does both. It takes my pain away and eases me into slumber. But unlike other sleep aids, I can easily wake up, & it doesn't leave me feeling groggy or sluggish in the morning.

2.0/5

June 11, 2017

Not sure why but for both my husband and I, after taking this pill, we were wired and couldn't fall asleep. Then we both had terrible nights sleep. Disappointed!!

January 04, 2017

The Tylenol nightime is very effective! It does take 30-60 minutes before you can feel it working. It made me sleep the whole night! Woke up fine the next morning.

January 04, 2017

I have joint pain and if i work for hours this pain is too much that i can't sleep at night so my doctor advice me to take pain killer at night ,i used TYLENOL Nighttime, it works well and made me feel so much better and help me fall asleep .

February 24, 2016

I take one of these tablets whenever I'm in pain and can't settle to sleep. It eases sthe pain and allows me to drift off comfortably.I seem to be taking them a lot more lately; they're good for me.