Fanola No Yellow Shampoo Reviews
#97 in Shampoo

March 30, 2020

Bye bye brassy

This product works wonders ! Salon quality ashy tone, this will forever be my go to purple shampoo. Price is decent for the results you receive. Highly recommended

February 21, 2020

Amazing purple shampoo

I was going to go into the salon to brighten my hair up, but after discovering this product I cancelled my appointment. I'm totally in love! This shampoo is not drying at all and does the lightening job very quickly! The product is quite potent however so it's best not to leave in for too long.

February 07, 2020

Blondes Do it Best with Fanola

This is the best purple shampoo ever! I use this once every week to keep my blonde hair brass free. The chemical smell caught me by surprise the first time I used it but that’s part of why this is better then the competition. I’ll buy this again and again as long as I’m lighten my hair.

January 17, 2020

I'll never use another purple/blue shampoo.

Amazing!! I’ve tried every purple shampoo out there and nothing compares to Fanola. It works just as well as a toner. I have both the No Yellow and the No Orange. I use the No Yellow when my hair’s an ashy blonde and No Orange when it’s an ashy dark blonde/light brown.

January 14, 2020

Completely changed my hair

a friend with super icy looking hair recommended this product for me which I had a hard time finding. I ended up purchasing it off of Amazon. I must have left it on for too long as it did stain my hands and my hair a tad purple lol. It did take the yellow out though! So I guess it works?! lol

January 07, 2020

Purple shampoo

I use this product after I get my roots done for a touch up. It does take the brassiness away. People have said it turns your hair purple but it has not happened to me. I suggest using a hair mask or conditioner after each use so your hair doesn’t get too dried out.

November 25, 2019

Best purple shampoo for blonde hair

I've tried many different brands, and Fanola is the best purple shampoo to prevent my dyed hair from turning brassy (orange). I highly recommend this over any other purple shampoo brands out there!

October 10, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Fanola

Brilliant product, made my lovely highlights and balayage just perfect in colour and keeps it topped up, would recommend with caution due to it does stain hands if your using without gloves. I prefer to use without gloves as it's easier for me.

October 09, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Best purple shampoo I’ve tried

This shampoo is the best purple shampoo I’ve tried for blonde hair, it completely removes any yellow tones and the effects last; I only use it once a week. It was great value at around £10 on Amazon. It seems quite potent and does stain your hands temporarily but I haven’t found a more effective purple shampoo on the market and I’ve tried a lot of them! Would highly recommend!

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Best purple shampoo on the market!

This purple shampoo is amazing!!! It’s so highly pigmented that you can see results in just one wash. When my hair is particularly yellow, I apply to dry hair, leave for 10 minutes, wash out and I have beautiful silver tones shining through! The bottle is absolutely huge (1000ml) and so lasts for ages and is such good value for money!