Farleys Biscuits Reviews
#57 in Baby Food

October 11, 2017

My daughter loves these

My 7 month old loves to suck on these and eat the little pieces. It's also good dissolved in breastmilk or formula. Definitely recommend it for babies

May 30, 2017

This cookie can be eaten on its own or mixed as a cereal with milk or formula. I find them to be really thick but my babies love them and keeps them busy for awhile. Dissolves fast but encourages chewing. Great for first hand food.

April 14, 2017

These biscuits are great grandbaby loves them great to when ya add milk or a little juice to them as well makes nice pablum style treat ,were messy but who cares it's for baby ! Great price as well these have been around since I was baby so I guess soemone doing something right ,I even don't mind the taste of these theystart to disolve the moment they hit your mouth

July 10, 2016

I give these to the baby to chew on for teething as well as to eat. Sometimes i mix one with baby cereal and that works really well too. I always make sure I have them in the cupboard.

January 28, 2016

I have these on hand for my granddaughter and she loves them. I take it and soak it in baby formula and she eats the whole thing. I remember they were around for my kids.

January 13, 2016

These are okay. One of my babies loved them, the other did not.

Pros -
    - lots of iron
    - easy for baby to chew on
    - dissolve very quickly, less of a choking hazard

Cons -
    -not much fiber at all, can contribute to constipation
    - very messy and crumbly

September 30, 2015

These biscuits are in my opinion better than arrowroots. You can give one to baby to teethe on and enjoy or dip it in milk and feed him'her