Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#18 in Eye Liner

February 27, 2020

Solid choice

My favourite high end pen liquid liner, especially with the contentious KVD boycott. Pricy and not waterproof, but it looks good and is easy to use. Reliable - doesn’t dry out or splay at the tip as quickly or as badly as most drugstore liners.

February 20, 2020

Good felt tip liner

I enjoyed using this felt tip eyeliner. It is very very black and intense and comes to a nice fine tip. This makes it easy to line and create a sharp wing. Only downside is that for the amount paid, the liner dried up too quickly. I only got about a month's use out of mine and I only applied it maybe about 2-3x per week.

December 09, 2019
    Brussels Capital, Belgium

Eye-liner super fluide intense

J’aime ce eye-liner car il a une bonne texture de matière le rendu est très beau la couleur noir intense la fluidité du produit facile à appliquer je recommande!

November 25, 2019

Great eyeliner

Would definitely buy again, it is a bit pricey but works so well and is a great black. not too light. The packaging is also beautiful, and the shape fits well in my hand

October 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

a must for winged eye looks

really beautifully packaged item that shows it is a great quality product from the start - the brush is super absorbent and contains lots of the product so easy to get a full sweep line without having to go back over it again - takes a bit of practice to get use to but once you have the hang of it really easy to use and a nice product to add to any beauty routine

August 18, 2019

Thank you fenty!

This was My first high-quality eyeliner. I was amazed at how black it was and how precise it was . The only downside is that the felt tip gets weird at the end sometimes see you Gotta make sure you wipe the tip and that the lid is secured

August 12, 2019

Tried to Like it

I really tried to like this based on what I was hearing online but I just really don't like it and would not re-purchase. I find the tip dries out way too fast and the formula crumbly once dried down. Also harder to remove than most of my liquid liners. I have better liners so I will be passing on this one.

August 02, 2019

Perfect!

This is the best eyeliner i've ever seen. It stays on all day, and sometimes i can get 2 days out of it. I lose the wings when i sleep but the liner i apply on my eyelid stay on! Its good value for your money, and it takes a long time for it to dry out, i've been using the same tube for about 6 months now. Its perfect~

July 10, 2019

Easy to apply

I love this eyeliner because it is extremely easy to apply. You can make the line as thin or as thick as you want. It also lasts a long time. I have used it everyday for the last 4 months and I still have not had to replace it!

June 26, 2019

Only eyeliner I will ever buy again!!

My eyes are extremely sensitive and all makeup makes my eyes water and this was the first one which will last all day even with constant crying. Thumbs up if you cry a lot and need a hella reliable product that wont let you down. $25 CAD is worth it.

Updated On: March 12, 2020

Went to purchase a new one and it is now $32.