4.1/5
#21 in Eye Liner

December 09, 2019
    Brussels Capital, Belgium

Eye-liner super fluide intense

J’aime ce eye-liner car il a une bonne texture de matière le rendu est très beau la couleur noir intense la fluidité du produit facile à appliquer je recommande!

November 25, 2019

Great eyeliner

Would definitely buy again, it is a bit pricey but works so well and is a great black. not too light. The packaging is also beautiful, and the shape fits well in my hand

October 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

a must for winged eye looks

really beautifully packaged item that shows it is a great quality product from the start - the brush is super absorbent and contains lots of the product so easy to get a full sweep line without having to go back over it again - takes a bit of practice to get use to but once you have the hang of it really easy to use and a nice product to add to any beauty routine

August 18, 2019

Thank you fenty!

This was My first high-quality eyeliner. I was amazed at how black it was and how precise it was . The only downside is that the felt tip gets weird at the end sometimes see you Gotta make sure you wipe the tip and that the lid is secured

August 12, 2019

Tried to Like it

I really tried to like this based on what I was hearing online but I just really don't like it and would not re-purchase. I find the tip dries out way too fast and the formula crumbly once dried down. Also harder to remove than most of my liquid liners. I have better liners so I will be passing on this one.

August 02, 2019

Perfect!

This is the best eyeliner i've ever seen. It stays on all day, and sometimes i can get 2 days out of it. I lose the wings when i sleep but the liner i apply on my eyelid stay on! Its good value for your money, and it takes a long time for it to dry out, i've been using the same tube for about 6 months now. Its perfect~

July 10, 2019

Easy to apply

I love this eyeliner because it is extremely easy to apply. You can make the line as thin or as thick as you want. It also lasts a long time. I have used it everyday for the last 4 months and I still have not had to replace it!

June 26, 2019

Only eyeliner I will ever buy again!!

My eyes are extremely sensitive and all makeup makes my eyes water and this was the first one which will last all day even with constant crying. Thumbs up if you cry a lot and need a hella reliable product that wont let you down. $25 CAD is worth it.

June 04, 2019

Eyeliner of the Century

I used to be allll about a cat wing. Never would I go without it and often would get frustrated if it wasn't absolutely PURRFECT. Since then, I have learned the art of blending eye shadow and rely less and less on eyeliner... that is until a friend of mine told me to try "flyliner". I probably hadn't done a good wing in MONTHS and so you can imagine my surprise when this glided on my lid like butter and came out looking good. PLUS, it. doesn't. budge. Even though my days of daily liner have come and gone, I still have this one in my bag for when I'm feeling feisty.

April 07, 2019

Not the best

Although I loved how well this eyeliner glides onto my lids, I can’t recommend this product only because I tend to get oily lids and it smudges so badly throughout the day that I’ll start getting panda eyes by the end of it. It definitely doesn’t stay on as well as other products on the market, which is a deal breaker for someone who uses liquid eyeliner as an everyday ritual.