Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick Reviews

Good - 0

October 15, 2020

Real good!

I bought this in shade thic on sale at sephora for $16.50 best investment. Love the shade application was smooth and easy!
    Just what you expect from a high end brand. I would love to try more shades.

March 06, 2018

Beautiful colours for everyone

Great lipstick. It’s goes on smooth and you don’t need to put on a lot for the colour radiate. It’s not as drying as other matte lipsticks and it is long lasting. The price good for a higher end product.

March 02, 2018

Absolutely stunning! Rihanna is a goddess!

First of all, I am a huge fan of Rihanna and was ecstatic when I found out she was developing a makeup line! She did not disappoint and these little jewels are stunning! I purchased this lipstick in the colors “$upanova” and “Gravity” and they are incredibly beautiful. The pigment and glitter factor are unparalleled and they look amazing and feel super comfortable. All glitter, no grittiness.

December 15, 2017

Very impressed!

From the product itself to the packaging, I am in love. When first swatching on my hand i was worried about the pigment because it looks a little sear, but it looks stunning on my lips. I'm not normally one for sparkly lips for I absolutely adore this colour. I can see why it works with all skin tones because it works with the natural pigmentation of your lips. Would highly recommend. Worth the price.