• Ferrero Rondnoir
Good

Ferrero Rondnoir Reviews

Ranked #775 out of 824 in Chocolate

March 29, 2016

I'm stingy so for me this one is a bit expensive. I savour every bite of this masterpiece and I never waste any piece of it's chocolate. MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! I CAN EAT THIS EVERYDAY!

September 16, 2015

hazelnut and chocolate blend together for a great taste... love these

September 15, 2015

Creamy..chocolatey,nutty = mouthwatering deliciousness :)

January 27, 2015

So good! I love the combination of yummy chocolate and crunchy hazelnut. My husband has to hide the box from me or I would happily eat them all! The only down side is that they are a bit pricey but maybe that's a good thing or I would never be able to stop;)

1.5/5

June 14, 2014

I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and Ferrero Chocolate. I love the original Ferrero chocolate. I just recently receive a variety box for my birthday. All the dark Rondnoir are still in the box minus 1. The coconut ones were given away and I loved all the rest of the originals but the dark chocolate tasted like baking squares. Very chalky. Would not recomend it.

May 04, 2012

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    My favourite chocolate of all time, they're a bit pricey but worth EVERY penny, so so so so SO yummy!
    Want to win a girl over? Go on and buy her some ferrero rondnoir's!

January 07, 2012

This chocolate is incredible. Amazing. Delicious and dangerous (to our waistline). I got this as a gift (I'm thinking the person really likes me or wants me to get fat. :) This is how the company describes it:

"A truly sophisticated harmony of tastes and textures that culminate in a crunchy almond pearl covered with dark chocolate. It’s a decadent delight created for the dark chocolate lover."

I like the regular Ferrero Rocher...but I LOVE this dark chocolate version. Warning: those with addictive personalities may want to avoid this product.

Based on the taste I would have guessed this was a high-end chocolate. But looking at the prices online, it's under $10. Awesome.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers