Fiber 1 bar Reviews
#209 in Granola Bars

October 18, 2017

One of my favorite granola bars on the market!

I love Fiber 1 bars!! There is the chocolate and oat bar and the peanut butter bar. Both of these bars are tasty and delicious. The textures of each are completely different. The chocolate and oat bar is more chewy and sweet while the peanut butter bar has a more soft texture to it and it has more of a rice cereal flavor. You can purchase large packages of these bars at Walmart for a great price!! I have also seen the chocolate and oat bars at Costco in a large pack. There is a great amount of fiber in each bar, so that is definitely a treat!

October 04, 2017

Healthy and Wholesome

I'm a huge fan of Fibre 1 bars, as they taste great and provide much needed fibre. There are a variety of bars to choose from and I haven't been disappointed with any I've tried. My favourite is probably the Oats & Chocolate. A variety of these bars can be found at Wal Mart, Loblaws, Food Basics, etc.

The bars I've tried are chewy and chocolatey. They remind me of eating dessert, only in a healthy bar. They are great for snack, as part of lunch, or as part of breakfast. I'll keep buying these again and again.

December 24, 2015

Delishhhh! One of the rare "good for you" snacks. Yes people it has a lot of sugar but in comparison to the other snacks out there this one has tons of fibre and tastes great! A good alternative to other granola bars out there.

December 24, 2015

One of my favorite granola bars. It's so good it doesn't even taste like it's healthy and good for you. My favorite is the chocolate chunks! Yum yum

June 09, 2015

great snack for work gtrl at work like it to we have them in our lunch room for everyone

May 08, 2015

I absolutely love this! It tastes like a chocolate bar but it's good for you and very high in fiber! And they aren't expensive at all !