Finesse keratin protein conditioner

Finesse keratin protein conditioner Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 627 in Conditioner

March 20, 2017

Tried this on my extensions and i loved it. there was no residue and it smelt amazing. left my extensions feeling lustorious and soft . This was also really affordable. i still like my Herbal Essences over Finesse but it's a great conditioner non the less.

August 14, 2016

Another meh button, average conditoiner nothing super special except the price, super cheap good value, but like i said no wow factor. Thick creamy texture, nice scent works ok

August 14, 2016

I usually purchase this when money is tight. It's really cheap and works ok. I usually keep my good stuff for myself as my young kids tend to use lots of my conditioner or waste it. So, this is great for them to start off with and have as there own.

February 11, 2016

I honestly love this conditioner for it sent. It's the best smelling conditioner I've ever bought for one dollar. You can find it at your local grocery or supercenter stores. The conditioner scent lasts way longer than any of my other conditioners ! It really really smells amazing ..... I think that why I keep buying it ! It's not the great at detangling hair but I still live it !