Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

April 12, 2019

Favourite face wash

Gentle but effective formula. Cleanses my skin without stripping all the moisture. Great for sensitive skin as well. Love the texture of this cleanser. Have used this for over 3 years.

March 19, 2019

Crystal clear

I got this in my Look Fantastic box. I'm so happy I got this. This is the one I use all the time. It leave my skin just the way I like it, clean, soft and bright.

March 19, 2019

My new favourite product

I have recently been using this face cleanser for a few weeks and so far love it! A little goes a long way and it doesn’t have any strong smells to it. My face hasn’t broken out to it and it seems to be helping keep my skin not so oily! So happy to have found this product

March 07, 2019

LOVE THIS CLEANSER - buy it again and again

LOVE THIS CLEANSER! its just the right amount of creamy and lathers into a delicious bubbly consistency! it has a mild smell and is safe to use on my sensitivr skin. this leaves your face feeling bouncy and moisturized! will always buy this, especially when it’s in gift sets on sephora - such a great value! lasts for a long time too, a little goes a long way.

February 23, 2019

Smells so bad!

I am not in love with this cleanser.. I wanted to love it since everyone is raving about it, but the smell is so bad that I don’t want to use it😢🤢
    The times I used it it was gentle on the face tho, but still a no for me!🙁

February 22, 2019

Amazing Cleanser!

This cleanser is amazing for people with sensitive skin! It’s fragrance free and it doesn’t have any irritating ingredients like unnecessary dyes or perfumes in it! It removes all traces of dirt and makeup without completely leaving the skin feeling stripping and dry!

February 15, 2019

I'm officially hooked!

I received this cleanser as a sample from Sephora when I purchased another FAB product & needless to say, the very first time I used it I could clearly see the difference in my skin-- it was glowing! So after using it for another week just to make sure my skin wasn't breaking from it I purchased the value size from Sephora.

February 14, 2019

Love

I got a deluxe sample of this to try. I loved it. My face was soft and bright. It’s very gentle and my skin felt clean and refreshed. I will definitely buy the full size of this cleanser

February 13, 2019

My go to face wash

I’ve been using this wash for... almost 2 years? It’s the best. I have combination skin, but the dry parts are super dry. I always have to moisturize after I wash my face, but this wash doesn’t leave me with dry patches like others have. I use it to wash my eyes as well and it barely stings if I accidentally get it in my eyes. I’ve tried other washes here and there since I started using this, and I always go back to it. It also sometimes goes on sale at Sephora so it can be super cheap!

February 07, 2019

A great mild cleanser

I got a sample of this cleanser in at Christmas gift set, so I've been using it for just over a month. This is a gentle cleanser, which lathers slightly when you add water.

I'm very impressed with how mild, yet effective this cleanser is. I have combination skin, and so far I haven't noticed any tightness after rinsing or dryness afterwards, and my T-zone is oil-free.

I would not recommend to use this to remove makeup. I don't think it would be all that effective, and being a "soap"-y cleanser you wouldn't want to get it anywhere near your eyes. When I wear makeup I first cleanse with an oil-based product, and then follow through with the FAB cleanser, and it works like a charm.

If you're looking for a milder cleanser, try this one out! But if you're looking to take off makeup, I'd give it a pass.