Prestige Item

2.7/5

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

I bought some products from this line when I was diagnosed with rosacea and facial dermatitis. I didn’t love this! It didn’t seem to be overly effective for me, and it didn’t help my damaged skin. At the time I wasn’t wearing much makeup so I can’t comment on that. I ended up giving it to my husband to use as a gentle daily cleanser. This has rave reviews for my skin type, so I’m not sure why I didn’t love it, but I’d consider trying it again.

May 06, 2019

THE best, your skin will thank you

For so many years, I have been looking for a cleanser that cleans my skin but doesn’t irritate my eczema. I was losing hope, until I found this FAB cleanser. My life has changed! Dramatic, I know, but it’s true. It’s the ONLY product that doesn’t make my eczema flare, dry my skin, and actually deep cleans my skin! My break outs have definitely reduced a LOT. even my husband loves it 😅 totally reccoment this for sensitive skin!!

April 12, 2019

Favourite face wash

Gentle but effective formula. Cleanses my skin without stripping all the moisture. Great for sensitive skin as well. Love the texture of this cleanser. Have used this for over 3 years.

March 19, 2019

Crystal clear

I got this in my Look Fantastic box. I'm so happy I got this. This is the one I use all the time. It leave my skin just the way I like it, clean, soft and bright.

March 19, 2019

My new favourite product

I have recently been using this face cleanser for a few weeks and so far love it! A little goes a long way and it doesn’t have any strong smells to it. My face hasn’t broken out to it and it seems to be helping keep my skin not so oily! So happy to have found this product

March 07, 2019

LOVE THIS CLEANSER - buy it again and again

LOVE THIS CLEANSER! its just the right amount of creamy and lathers into a delicious bubbly consistency! it has a mild smell and is safe to use on my sensitivr skin. this leaves your face feeling bouncy and moisturized! will always buy this, especially when it’s in gift sets on sephora - such a great value! lasts for a long time too, a little goes a long way.

February 23, 2019

Smells so bad!

I am not in love with this cleanser.. I wanted to love it since everyone is raving about it, but the smell is so bad that I don’t want to use it😢🤢
    The times I used it it was gentle on the face tho, but still a no for me!🙁

February 22, 2019

Amazing Cleanser!

This cleanser is amazing for people with sensitive skin! It’s fragrance free and it doesn’t have any irritating ingredients like unnecessary dyes or perfumes in it! It removes all traces of dirt and makeup without completely leaving the skin feeling stripping and dry!

February 15, 2019

I'm officially hooked!

I received this cleanser as a sample from Sephora when I purchased another FAB product & needless to say, the very first time I used it I could clearly see the difference in my skin-- it was glowing! So after using it for another week just to make sure my skin wasn't breaking from it I purchased the value size from Sephora.

February 14, 2019

Love

I got a deluxe sample of this to try. I loved it. My face was soft and bright. It’s very gentle and my skin felt clean and refreshed. I will definitely buy the full size of this cleanser