Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

August 25, 2019

Very gentle cleanser

I always loved the freeplus cleanser but it is hard to get it in Canada. The FAB cleanser is similar enough that it has a similar texture (not very foamy) and super gentle. It won't strip my skin too much and I feel hydrated after cleansing.

July 07, 2019

The best face wash I have used in a while!!!

In the past few years I have struggled with finding the right face wash for my skin type. My skin changes as the seasons go, but basically I'm oily and dry/peeling at the same time. This fave wash has seriously saved me and my skin! I use it morning and night.

July 02, 2019

All-time favorite cleanser

I can't say enough good things about this cleanser. It's so creamy and not at all drying for my sensitive skin. I have acne prone combo skin and have never had any issues using this. It works great to help remove makeup as a second cleanse after my oil cleanse. Only small negative is the price tag, but a little does go a long way and it can last a long time if you're concious of the product you use.

2.7/5

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

I bought some products from this line when I was diagnosed with rosacea and facial dermatitis. I didn’t love this! It didn’t seem to be overly effective for me, and it didn’t help my damaged skin. At the time I wasn’t wearing much makeup so I can’t comment on that. I ended up giving it to my husband to use as a gentle daily cleanser. This has rave reviews for my skin type, so I’m not sure why I didn’t love it, but I’d consider trying it again.

May 06, 2019

THE best, your skin will thank you

For so many years, I have been looking for a cleanser that cleans my skin but doesn’t irritate my eczema. I was losing hope, until I found this FAB cleanser. My life has changed! Dramatic, I know, but it’s true. It’s the ONLY product that doesn’t make my eczema flare, dry my skin, and actually deep cleans my skin! My break outs have definitely reduced a LOT. even my husband loves it 😅 totally reccoment this for sensitive skin!!

April 12, 2019

Favourite face wash

Gentle but effective formula. Cleanses my skin without stripping all the moisture. Great for sensitive skin as well. Love the texture of this cleanser. Have used this for over 3 years.

March 19, 2019

Crystal clear

I got this in my Look Fantastic box. I'm so happy I got this. This is the one I use all the time. It leave my skin just the way I like it, clean, soft and bright.

March 19, 2019

My new favourite product

I have recently been using this face cleanser for a few weeks and so far love it! A little goes a long way and it doesn’t have any strong smells to it. My face hasn’t broken out to it and it seems to be helping keep my skin not so oily! So happy to have found this product

March 07, 2019

LOVE THIS CLEANSER - buy it again and again

LOVE THIS CLEANSER! its just the right amount of creamy and lathers into a delicious bubbly consistency! it has a mild smell and is safe to use on my sensitivr skin. this leaves your face feeling bouncy and moisturized! will always buy this, especially when it’s in gift sets on sephora - such a great value! lasts for a long time too, a little goes a long way.

February 23, 2019

Smells so bad!

I am not in love with this cleanser.. I wanted to love it since everyone is raving about it, but the smell is so bad that I don’t want to use it😢🤢
    The times I used it it was gentle on the face tho, but still a no for me!🙁