Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

July 10, 2020

Works well!

Out of the many different cleansers I've tried, I continue to repurchase this one only. It cleans my skin well but is not drying. I barely break out when I use this product and it's great for sensitive skin as well.

June 19, 2020

My ride or die

This has been my go to cleanser for the past 4 years - I love everything about it! The value for what you get it outstanding to say the least. It is both gentle on the skin, while foaming, and cleaning your skin of all dirt & grime. I recommend this product to everyone I know, as well as personally using multiple products by FAB.

March 29, 2020

A nice creamy face wash.

This is a nice creamy cleanser that feels gentle on the skin. It does a good job leaving my skin feeling clean and after washing my face doesn't feel dry and tight. Although it removes light makeup I still needed to use makeup remover to get rid of all my mascara. I love that this product contains antioxidants and it's safe for Sensitive skin as well as hypoallergenic. I had the small 2 oz tube and it lasted me a little over a month making it a good value. The only thing I didn't like about this product was despite being Fragrance free I found it had a very unpleasant scent. Every time I washed my face with this I thought I was smelling baby puke. I have a baby so that is always possible but I got two other people to smell it and they also thought it smelled like baby puke. Maybe I got a bad batch I am not sure. If it wasn't for the unpleasant scent I would have gave it a much higher rating.

March 17, 2020

Lots of great product in one container

I've been using this cleanser for 3 years now. It's a great foaming cleanser to use after a cleansing balm. It's soft on sensitive skin while still removing most of the oil and residue on my face. I use it in the morning and at night after the farmacy cleansing balm.

February 26, 2020

Love this product!

Does a great job at cleaning away the dirt and makeup and works great with my acne prone skin! Doesn’t leave my face feeling dry afterwards like a lot of cleansers.

November 02, 2019

It's love!

I won this in a giveaway on instagram and was leery to try it at first; so many cleansers cause my super sensitive and blemish prone skin to explode in cystic acne. I was beyond happy that not only did I NOT break out after using this cleanser it actually helped heal blemishes and prevent future breakouts! I was pleasantly surprised at the scent- light and fresh, and the texture is great. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!

October 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Truth in the name - this cleanser is FAB!

This product is a favorite between my sister and I. It has a pH-balanced formula which helps maintain skin’s natural acidity and reduce flair-ups. The texture is creamy and never leaves skin with a dry or tight feeling. It also has antioxidants blended within which helps protect skin from exposure to air pollutants.

I love that it is fragrance-free because I have such dry and sensitive skin so having a gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup and dirt from my skin and leaves it soft is a miracle for me.

August 25, 2019

Very gentle cleanser

I always loved the freeplus cleanser but it is hard to get it in Canada. The FAB cleanser is similar enough that it has a similar texture (not very foamy) and super gentle. It won't strip my skin too much and I feel hydrated after cleansing.

July 07, 2019

The best face wash I have used in a while!!!

In the past few years I have struggled with finding the right face wash for my skin type. My skin changes as the seasons go, but basically I'm oily and dry/peeling at the same time. This fave wash has seriously saved me and my skin! I use it morning and night.

July 02, 2019

All-time favorite cleanser

I can't say enough good things about this cleanser. It's so creamy and not at all drying for my sensitive skin. I have acne prone combo skin and have never had any issues using this. It works great to help remove makeup as a second cleanse after my oil cleanse. Only small negative is the price tag, but a little does go a long way and it can last a long time if you're concious of the product you use.