Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

December 12, 2017

Effective & inexpensive

I’m a big fan of this product. I received a free sample and after going through it all, I purchased the full-size product. I find it to be inexpensive and great value. I don’t have sensitive skin, it’s more on the normal side so I’m sure it would be great for people with sensitive skin. It’s extremely effective in removing make up and cleansing your face. The product itself is not drying and a little goes a long way. Great facial cleanser!

2.2/5

December 01, 2017

did nothing

Was a bit disappointed in this product. It really did nothing for my skin, but make it a little dry. I didn't breakout or get any redness, didn't remove all of my makeup or grime, especially around the nose.

September 26, 2017

Good face cleanser for troubled skin

I got this cleanser at Sephora's when looking for a new face cleanser. This cleanser is a bit on the pricey side but when you use it, it is very effective against acne and oily skin.

September 26, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

If you have skin that gets angry at every product you try, I suggest you try one more and wash your face with this baby. It's so smooth, not irritating at all, a great value when you purchase the larger tube, and works great with my Clarisonic. Looooveeee it!

June 19, 2017

Great basic cleanser

This is another fav cleanser of mine, I particularly enjoy it in the winter because it is not stripping, and makes my skin really clean. This cleanser is also a really good value in my opinion, because I prefer to use higher end products on my face and it cleans better than any drugstore or luxury cleanser I've tried. I have gone through about 4 tubes of this in the last 5 years.

May 28, 2017

I have sensitive skin and since discovering this cleanser I keep coming back to it. Keeps skin hydrated while being gentle and non irritating. Love using it with my clairisonic as well.

May 09, 2017

I have acne prone skin so it's hard for my to find one face cleanser that suits my skin. I bought this product on a whim and it was so good that it has become a part of my skincare regime. I have bottles of it as I use the biggest bottle at home and have small ones for travel. This has helped with my acne prone sensitive skin. Also it prevented my skin from cracking and flaking in the winters from being dry.

May 08, 2017

FAB First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is the BEST cleanser I have ever used! It helps clear tough hard to treat acne, clears oil and dirst and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It is not drying.

May 03, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and had heard great things about First Aid Beauty. I decided to give it a go and OH MY GOSH...THE best line I have ever tried. This cleanser is super gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling tight like every other cleanser I've tried. I didn't break out and I didn't get an allergic reaction. It also actually WORKS. A lot of gentle cleansers I find are almost SO gentle that they don't give you any results. I started to notice results after the first morning and night of using it. The price is totally worth it, especially as you don't need much for it to lather on your skin. BEST CLEANSER EVER.

April 20, 2017

This is a bit pricy but it leaves my skin feeling clean without being overdried. it has no smell which is great for my sensitive skin. it lathers up very nicely so a little goes a long way