First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1132 in Facial Cleansers

June 19, 2017

Great basic cleanser

This is another fav cleanser of mine, I particularly enjoy it in the winter because it is not stripping, and makes my skin really clean. This cleanser is also a really good value in my opinion, because I prefer to use higher end products on my face and it cleans better than any drugstore or luxury cleanser I've tried. I have gone through about 4 tubes of this in the last 5 years.

May 28, 2017

I have sensitive skin and since discovering this cleanser I keep coming back to it. Keeps skin hydrated while being gentle and non irritating. Love using it with my clairisonic as well.

May 09, 2017

I have acne prone skin so it's hard for my to find one face cleanser that suits my skin. I bought this product on a whim and it was so good that it has become a part of my skincare regime. I have bottles of it as I use the biggest bottle at home and have small ones for travel. This has helped with my acne prone sensitive skin. Also it prevented my skin from cracking and flaking in the winters from being dry.

May 08, 2017

FAB First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is the BEST cleanser I have ever used! It helps clear tough hard to treat acne, clears oil and dirst and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It is not drying.

May 03, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and had heard great things about First Aid Beauty. I decided to give it a go and OH MY GOSH...THE best line I have ever tried. This cleanser is super gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling tight like every other cleanser I've tried. I didn't break out and I didn't get an allergic reaction. It also actually WORKS. A lot of gentle cleansers I find are almost SO gentle that they don't give you any results. I started to notice results after the first morning and night of using it. The price is totally worth it, especially as you don't need much for it to lather on your skin. BEST CLEANSER EVER.

April 20, 2017

This is a bit pricy but it leaves my skin feeling clean without being overdried. it has no smell which is great for my sensitive skin. it lathers up very nicely so a little goes a long way

April 04, 2017

While this is a bit more expensive than drug store products, I find that it is worth it. I use this as my morning face cleanser and it is one of the few products I can use without my skin becoming dry and having a reaction to. A great product if you have sensitive skin

March 29, 2017

I recently purchased this cleanser from Sephora and I have been enjoying it. Although it is pricey, a little product goes a long way. I follow the cleanser with their moisturizer which is great for the dry winter months.

March 20, 2017

As someone with dry/sensitive skin prone to eczema, I was able to use this product without any problem. The cleanser was a stiff white paste that didn't have any fragrance. It also cleansed without stripping my skin of moisture. I think it is a great affordable product from Sephora.

March 18, 2017

I love using this face cleanser to refresh my face in the morning. It works well to cleanse without stripping the skin and has no scent or harsh ingredients which makes it great for people with dry/sensitive skin. It also works well with my micro-foaming cleansing device!