Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

March 19, 2019

My new favourite product

I have recently been using this face cleanser for a few weeks and so far love it! A little goes a long way and it doesn’t have any strong smells to it. My face hasn’t broken out to it and it seems to be helping keep my skin not so oily! So happy to have found this product

February 23, 2019

Smells so bad!

I am not in love with this cleanser.. I wanted to love it since everyone is raving about it, but the smell is so bad that I don’t want to use it😢🤢
    The times I used it it was gentle on the face tho, but still a no for me!🙁

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not the best, not the worst

I've used this face wash a few times and it's definitely a product where if I had it I would use it, but if I had the option there are many other things I'd rather pick. I find that it resembles liquid soap and can sometimes leave the "squeaky clean" feeling on my skin, which I do not like. That feeling means it has stripped your face of natural oils and is over-cleaning. I find it does this if I just wash my face in the sink at night. I do like it in the shower though because I find that the steam replenishes a lot of moisture in my face. Again, not the best, but certainly not the worst!

3.2/5

April 16, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Maybe, maybe not

The price isn't terrible, but the quality was comparable to that of a drugstore cleanser. It is also fairly drying, but it is scent free which is really nice. I'll likely thnink twice about buying it again.

April 20, 2017

This is a bit pricy but it leaves my skin feeling clean without being overdried. it has no smell which is great for my sensitive skin. it lathers up very nicely so a little goes a long way

January 16, 2017

It's been two weeks since I started using First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser and I'm hooked! I love the creamy texture and it removes any makeup and excess oil. I have fairly normal skin, although around my time of month I will be a bit oily in my t-zone. So far this has kept any oil under control. It makes my skin feel super refreshed and there is no dryness or tightness once washed off. LOVE it and highly recommend.

January 05, 2017

It's a really simple product that just works well. It's not fragranced (so it's good for my super sensitive skin), it's good for washing your face and getting the dirt out of your face. It's not enough for a full face of makeup, though.

Don't put it on your eyes: it burns so bad!

For the rest: really good product.

March 24, 2016

This was a nice cleanser. I typically used this in the morning to wash my face and get rid of all the skin care from the night before. It didn't dry my face out and left my skin feeling clean and soft. I'm not sure yet if i'll repurchase this, there are other cleansers I would like to try first.

March 16, 2016

My whole skin care routine is first aid beauty! They have the best quality that is at a mid range price. Not too expensive but costly enough that it is a higher end beneficial product! I love using this cleanser to help get rid of grim in the evening from wearing my makeup

February 25, 2016

One of the gifts I received for my birthday this year (Well, technically last year since I have a late December birthday haha) was the First Aid Beauty face cleanser! I’ve heard so many great things about the FAB brand from the Youtube community, so I was really excited to try this out.

I was really surprised at how it dissolved and washed away all my foundation in one wash. In addition, my skin felt really fresh, soft, and moisturized. It did not try out my skin at all!

Overall, I think that the First Aid Beauty cleanser really lives up to the hype. It does a great job in refreshing your skin, as well as removing heavy duty makeup. It is also very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin!