Fisher Price Precious Planet Giraffe Stacker Reviews
Ranked #569 in Toys

Good - 0

March 18, 2016

My daughter loved this stacker. It was different from her regular stacker. She loved the giraffe on top. It helped her learn her colors as well. So glad she was given this for a gift.

June 15, 2015

I really like this toy because it looks like the classic stacker. The giraffe shapes makes this toy even better than the classic stacker because it is so cute! My nephew loves to play with this toy.

March 02, 2015

Fisher Price toys are so classic. I purchased several of these to give to our local church to have on hand in the baby room for Sunday School. The little ones loves them.

August 22, 2014

This is cute. I prefer it over the plain plastic ones. I love how its a giraffe and the rings are soft.

May 22, 2012

This is such a cute toy! I have actually purchased over 6 of these, as gifts for expectant friends. These are not only adorable, but also very soft and plush. I love the bright colours, and so do the children! Great prices, too.

January 10, 2012

I got this for my daughter instead of the hard ring stacker. I love that the rings are soft and she loves it too! Each ring is soft and colourful and rattle. I feel they are softer and more comfy for her to chew on, plus the stacker is a cute giraffe she also likes to chew on! Highly recommended :)