FitBit Alta HR Reviews

May 24, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This was a really great buy for me especially since i am trying to be more active. With Fitbit, it shows how many steps you take in one day. It also shows your sleep pattern. I find it quite comfortable to wear even to sleep with. Would definitely recommend Fitbit to others.

May 15, 2019

Its better than a knockoff

Its solid, does what it should and works well. For the cost it doesn't have all the features it could, and sometimes you really have to hit it hard to get things to pop up. Theres no heart rate monitor either. There's better out now but st the time this was solid.

April 05, 2019

This is my 3rd Fitbit

I love my Fitbit, it's like a permanent fixture and my wrist feels naked without it. I bought the Alta HR from SportChek a few weeks ago, this is my 3rd device in as many years. The first one I grew out of and wanted to upgrade so I gave it away, and I lost the second one.
    I love the Alta, it's sleek and not flashy looking, which is what I wanted at first. I bought the black one and recently ordered a few colored bands from Walmar to change it up. This is so much more than a tracker with the sleep tracking as before, but now this one tracks my heart rate. I love the upgraded sleep tracking function, this one tracks the number of minutes I am in a deep sleep, REM sleep and light sleep - it also gives me a monthly summary. The battery lasts longer than I expected, currently I only need to charge it once a week and I get an email reminder when it's low. I also love that it's paired with my Iphone, I get a light vibration when I get a text message and the person's name is displayed.
    I love my FitBit, I have recommended this device to a lot of people and hopefully I don't loose it, but if I do, I won't hesitate to purchase another.

March 31, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would recommend

Love my Alta it’s the perfect size. Love that the bands can be changed out. Battery charge holds really well and charges very quickly. Gives a accurate reading on everything and the App is user friendly

March 19, 2019

Great fitness tracker

This is worth the extra money for HR model to track heart rate for better knowledge . This tracker monitors sleep steps ,heart rate , u can track your meals and water intake.

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

My husband got me this for Christmas after my charge broke. I love it! It tracks all my exercise very effectively and also my sleep patterns.

I like to use the sleep patterns to show my husband so he feels bad that I was up nursing and he gets up with the kids. Lol

January 18, 2019

Great basic tracker

I just updated to the HR version and I love it! It’s still a very basic tracker band but it’s all that I wanted for my needs. It was a little expensive but I got it on sale and for a birthday present. I found my old Alta to be very long lasting and the battery lasted about a week; which I find amazing. I really enjoy the watch type band as the old band notch would just pop off. I’m a big fan of the touch screen(which you’re able to customize) rather than the side button, I find it responsive. I also love all the added features on the Fitbit app including a more in depth sleep tracker and menstrual cycle tracking. Can’t live without my Alta!

November 14, 2018

Love my Fitbit!

Purchased one for myself this past summer and I really love it. My only complaint is that the rubber wrist band created a rash on my arm so I hopped on Amazon and got a genuine leather band instead. No more skin irritation and I'm still in love with this watch months later!

July 16, 2018

Saving my life!

The fitbit alta is amazing! I am currently using it to increase my quality of life. Previously I had issues with my physical activity, however since getting the fitbit I find it much easier to monitor my activity and adjust throughout the day to ensure I am getting enough steps in.

June 20, 2018

❤️my Fitbit

I recently upgraded my Fitbit to the Alta. I love the sleekness of this design and that I can change up the bands depending on where I’m going. The only disappointment I have is that not all my excercise is recognized , I have to manually put in yoga and weight training days. I just wish it was waterproof so I could swim with it .