Flash speedmop Reviews

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I love this

All I can say is I bloody love this! Further to my previous post.. the flash speedmop is easy to glide and rotate so gets in the crevices of every room! It really is easy to use and takes me literally less than a minute to go round the bottom floor (living room, kitchen, hallway and porch). #speedy #speedmop and who doesn’t like to save time when they can do?? I definitely do!
    As well as the wipes being static, so it picks up hairs unlike ordinary wipes, I forgot to mention the lovely lemon fragrance of it, 🍋 even the hubby who never pays attention to cleaning products, has noticed it. It’s not a strong powerful scent it’s only mild in comparison to antibac wipes I usually use, but in a good way, as it’s not overpowering but the fragrance still stays after a couple of hours. Also, the scent doesn’t seem to bother my ChihuahuaXpug too, which is a added bonus.

The wipes are alittle pricey. But overall
    I am so impressed with this! Would highly recommend! A very good quality product, that’s very fit for purpose and saves plenty of time!

October 27, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Fast and convenient cleaning!

I was fortunate enough to be gifted this product to try for myself at home. We only have three small areas of Lino flooring so up to receiving this we were on our hands and knees using floor wipes to get up any marks.

I’m so grateful I was given the opportunity to try this product as otherwise I probably wouldn’t have bought one but it works magic. No more crawling on the floor, any marks from paw prints or food splatters are wiped away in seconds and it leaves floors smelling and looking visibly cleaner. It’s light and easy to use so very convenient for taking between rooms compared to your standard mop bucket.

It’s a great value product and I’d urge anyone to go out and buy one for themselves at the reasonable price they are!

October 26, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Really does the job in minutes

So impressed and well chuffed with the results.
    It’s soo light in weight and picked all of the dirt , hair and grim. Easy to handle and pivot.
    My house is shining bright, smelling beautifully with lemon fragrance of the wipes and left me some extra time to read my favourite book with a cuppa.
    Worth buying it

October 25, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Great little mop

A nice lightweight mop that is easy to use. The swivel head gets into hard to use places and the wipes smell nice and lemony. It’s great if you want to do a quick clean.

October 24, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Flashspeed mop

Flash speed mop is fantastic for people who live in small house/flat without a lot of storage and who need their floor cleaning in a jiffy, the speed mop can be unclipped for easy storage and the easy wipe holder on the bottom makes changing the floor wipes really easy.

2.2/5

October 24, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

now i enjoy cleaning day

i have laminate flooring throughout the house and never used to like moping as it could leave floor wet but with this product the job was done quickly and effectivly. the house smelt lovely and clean and the floors were immaculate.

October 18, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Fabulous!

What can i say other than this is fabulous! So quick and easy to use! Really does what it says on the tin. The wipes smell great and so fresh. Im totally sold!

October 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

So quick and easy

I was given this to try and have to say it makes cleaning the floors so quick and easy. The mop has a swivel head so reaches most books and crannies, especially useful in the bathroom. The sheets are very wet so have to be careful when removing them from the packet but they are easy to attach and just then straight in the bin when finished. #FlashSpeedmop, #muckypups, #Savvycircle

October 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tin

I tried this mop in my kitchen. I had muddy paw marks by my back door where my puppy had come in from the garden. It cleaned my whole kitchen so quickly and so effectively.
    One wipe did my whole kitchen and would definitely have done more, I just don’t have more hard floors to clean.
    I would definitely recommend.
    The wipes are even recyclable through a scheme

October 09, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Easy to use

Straight forward to build, only thing is that one wipe only covered my kitchen so in order to clean the full house a lot more wipes will need to be used. It picked up lots of dirt and left a lovely smell behind