• Flipz white fudge pretzels
  • Flipz white fudge pretzels

Flipz white fudge pretzels Reviews

Ranked #1013 out of 1305 in Snacks

February 24, 2016

Flipz pretzels are a great salty and sweet treat. Whether you get the white fudge pretzels or the chocolate ones. They are great tasting and easy to share with friends too. If you love sweet....If you love crunchy...Then this sweet and crunchy awesomeness is waiting for you.

March 13, 2015

We have tried these and like them. I do buy them at Walmart and they aren't too pricey. They did have another variety too. It was also good. Our daughter could eat the entire bag!

March 01, 2015

I first tried these at 14 or 15 years old and loved them. I've tried the white fudge and the chocolate flavor as well. Loved them both.

These were on the market for awhile and than they took them out of Canada for some weird reason because I didn't seem them for at least 10 to 12 years and than I saw them yesterday again on the shelves in Walmart, I was so happy since I haven't had any in a along time, so I bought a bag right away.

What do you think, have you tried them?

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber