Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Singles

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Singles Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 592 in Coffee

January 05, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the smooth flavour and enjoyable aroma of this coffee. If you haven't given this coffee a chance you should. This has made my list of coffee to purchase again.

January 16, 2016

These are so convenient and quick for those days you're in a rush and don't have time to make a pot of coffee,very intense aroma,love the flavor ,this is my favorite brand

April 23, 2015

I love how easy it is to use the singles. I love making one cup at a time so my coffee is nice and fresh. If I make a pot of coffee the taste is still good but I like my coffee nice and hot.

September 05, 2013

The best coffee Ive had hands down,the beans have been roasted perfectly!! No bitter taste, smooth and delightful

January 28, 2012

Until I become fabulously wealthy and can afford to support my coffee habit with a Keurig I believe that this is a most satisfactory substitute. Anyone who has "brewed" a cup of tea with a single serving tea bag will find this product just as simple to use. On the go or just wanting a fresh cup I have found that these single serve bags are really convenient and retain that great coffee flavor that I am always looking for.