Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 654 in Coffee

June 27, 2017

It truly is the best part of waking up.

The aroma of the coffee first thing in the morning is the main reason I get out of bed, then the taste keeps me smiling for the rest of the day. My favourite, and better than any of the popular coffee shop brands.

June 07, 2017

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is my favorite at home hot coffee. This is the coffee I drink every single morning before I truly start my day. I love how this coffee tastes and honestly how affordable it is.

June 02, 2017

hummmm quel gout ce café la trop bon j'en prend a tout les jours belle couleur pas trop fort juste hummmm je vous le conseil gouté le il sent merveilleusement bonnn :)

May 29, 2017

boy I love my coffee, folgers is the best coffee, the taste and smell is wonderful...I tried all kinds, but always come back to folgers. when they are on special I stock up...love it...

May 29, 2017

This is the best and only coffee I use in my house. The aroma is uplifting and the taste is smooth and always fresh. It says on the can it can be stored in the refrigerator for best results and I tried that but it made it too humid for my taste. I've had other coffee away from home and I always know when it is not Folgers.

April 26, 2017

This coffee is rich and delicious while not breaking the bank! It also doesn't aggravate my stomach too much. It is trule a really great coffee for a great value!

April 22, 2017

This is a good tasting coffee for the price. I find it a little bit weak in flavor. If you like a bold tasting coffee, this is not the coffee for you. My husband is not a fan as he likes his coffee bold, but for me it is okay not horrible but not perfect either. It is a well priced coffee and I think it is a great coffee for everyday drinking.

March 21, 2017

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee keeps me alive. I don't think I could function during the day and evening without it. Am I addicted? Yes. Do I like my addiction? Yes. And I am happy :)

March 06, 2017

We buy folgers in our household because of the great taste and value you get with it. I love the aroma and taste first thing in the morning. You get a lot of cups per container which is something we're looking for being on a budget. I also love the plastic containers. Easy to recycle or upcycle into something else.

March 05, 2017

We start every day with our folgers coffee and love it. The smell, the taste, the texture everything about this coffee brings a smile to my face even on the most hectic of mornings.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar