Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#17 in Coffee

January 17, 2018

Excellent option

If I have to brew coffee at home - it is Folgers.
    The roast is ful and a premium blend.
    It is easy to find in stores and stays fresh quite a while. I've never a had a bad cup

January 13, 2018

Folgers Yummm

This is by far my favorite coffee. Rich and great tasting! Always a great value!! I Have tried other brands and always come back to Folgers. Always will!

December 13, 2017

Morning coffee

This coffee has a smooth flavour and even when made strong, doesn't have much of bitterness or a sour taste as some coffees can have when not brewed properly. This coffee is also dirt cheap, especially when it goes on sale which is why I think it's perfect if you start your mornings with a cup of coffee - you won't run out quickly.

December 12, 2017

Mon réveil-matin!

Café au goût délicieux ayant un bon rapport qualité-prix. La torréfaction plus corsée (3) à mon avis est meilleure. C’est un de mes choix d’achat régulier pour mon café matinal du matin à la maison. Mouture adaptée pour les machines Keurig.

December 12, 2017

Great way to start the morning

Folgers is a great, smooth way to start your morning. It's strong without being bitter and offers a great price without missing out in taste. I start my day with it all time time and will continue too

September 12, 2017

This is the only coffee I buy!!!

This is one of my favorite coffees of all time!! Its the only coffee I buy now! Has such a rich flavor and a bold smell of the grounds!! A little goes a long ways!

September 02, 2017

rich taste and affordable

I like that this comes ready to go, I Just pop it in my coffee pot and have it ready for the morning. It's rich in flavour but very affordable. I like that it comes in a large tub too.

June 27, 2017

It truly is the best part of waking up.

The aroma of the coffee first thing in the morning is the main reason I get out of bed, then the taste keeps me smiling for the rest of the day. My favourite, and better than any of the popular coffee shop brands.

June 07, 2017

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is my favorite at home hot coffee. This is the coffee I drink every single morning before I truly start my day. I love how this coffee tastes and honestly how affordable it is.

June 02, 2017

hummmm quel gout ce café la trop bon j'en prend a tout les jours belle couleur pas trop fort juste hummmm je vous le conseil gouté le il sent merveilleusement bonnn :)