Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#5 in Coffee

October 01, 2019

The joy of Folgers

Me and my family always love waking up to the smell of Folgers coffee being brewed first thing in the morning. Unbeatable flavour that will make the start of your day smooth. Highly recommend this to everyone.

September 25, 2019

The only coffee we use

Our family only uses this brand. I have tried other brands just for a change but always go back to this one. I try to only get it when it is on sale, I do find some places are too expensive for me to buy it. I am not a coffee drinker but with this one I will have at least one cup a day.

September 24, 2019

My favorite coffee at home

This is my go to brand of coffee to brew at home. I have been using it since living with my parents. Quite often is on sale at my local grocery stores which makes it even more appealing to me.

September 17, 2019
    California, United States

The only coffee I’ll buy!

I’ve only been drinking coffee for about 5 years now, and it took me a while to find a coffee that I actually like the taste of. I went thru so many brands and roasts and K cups and creamers and finally I tried Foldgers medium roast, the rest as they say, is history. It’s now my go to every day. It has such a smooth flavor. I don’t need as much creamer or any sugar. Sometimes I’ll buy a pumpkin or vanilla flavored bag of coffee and add just a bit to my Foldgers and it’s perfect! I’ve found the perfect coffee and won’t be changing a thing!

September 05, 2019
    United States

We are a Folgers family

I have been a fan of Folgers Classic Roast Coffee for my entire adult life. My Mama has always sworn by Folgers and I have found it to be the best tasting coffee out there. It has a full bodied flavor, a wonderful aroma, and is consistently flavorful pot after pot. The price is well in line with comparable coffee products and you can usually find a sale or coupon to lower your purchase price. I have tried other products and other Folgers coffee blends, but always come back to Folgers Classic.

September 04, 2019
    United States

Get up and go

First thing every morning I have to have my get up and go Folger coffee not only taste great , the price is right also, this product has been around forever ,
    Best coffee around

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Extreme coffee drinker

I am a coffee lover! As soon as I wake up I have to have a cup or two of coffee! Folgers is the best and practically the only coffee I drink! I drink coffee more than anything! I come home from a long day at work sometimes and get to making my Folgers coffee! Folgers is just so refreshing! And yes in my opinion the best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup!

September 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Folgers black silk

I'm a avid coffee drinker! I drink it morning, noon an night! I drink nothing but Folgers black silk. It's a darker roast an absolutely the best coffee hands down! It's very smooth an not bitter at all! I give it 5 stars all across the board an recommend it to any coffee lover!

August 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite coffee.

I really enjoy Folgers Classic Roast coffee. This is the coffee I drink every single morning. I love the smell whenever I wake up and my coffee is brewing. It helps me feel like I'm getting my day started. The aroma is so welcoming and you can just tell your coffee is going to be delicious. I look forward to my cup of coffee every time it is brewing. The flavor is perfect. Not bitter at all and not too light. This coffee is so smooth and Rich. Absolutely perfect. I would buy this again and again and I do every single time. I would recommend this to any and everyone who is looking for a great cup of coffee.

August 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Folgers

The best part of waking up.......... For the value, Folgers is the best ground coffee in the supermarket. The first sip every morning always reminds me why I buy Folgers