Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#5 in Coffee

November 18, 2020

Sometimes less is more

It is definitely true what they say....the best part of waking up is folgers in your cup!! Smooth, medium roast that is simply Devine! This is my go to coffee. I am sort of a coffee snob and love to try new roasts, order unique blends from small coffee roasters across Canada but I always come back to this one! Simple is sometimes better! It is a perfect grind for my reusable k-cup and never has those pesky grinds in my cup! I always make sure I have this on hand and you should too!!!

November 09, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

My favorite

This coffee tastes like a classic cup of coffee shop home roast to me. This is my go-to. This will go with any breakfast or just an afternoon refresher cup.

November 03, 2020

Could be more affordable

After being a diehard Maxwell house drinker I have switched to Folgers. Coffee stays fresh longer, always tastes the same no matter how long the can has been open for. Just wish the regular price was more affordable so I didn’t have to hunt around for sale prices.

October 02, 2020

Our go to coffee

We have tried many brands of coffee, even Tim Hortons ground coffee and none of them compare to Folgers. We use Folgers 365 days a year and we love it! It has such a smooth flavour!

August 31, 2020

YUMMY!

Nothing better than a fresh warm cup of Folger coffee in the morning. The robust, rich flavor is as amazing as the breathtaking aroma. It is the best way to start my day!

August 01, 2020

Coffee fiend approved

I drink coffee in the morning, around supper time and even before I go to bed, have forever, this is my favorite hands down. Can't beat the taste and value.

July 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

perfect coffee

Folgers coffee is the best coffee. It is a lighter roast and the aroma of it when brewing is so great. I love my house smelling like this coffee when brewing. The taste is perfect and really helps me start my mornings the right way.

July 17, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good coffee

A good tasting, aromatic coffee that goes for a good price. It is not strong or bold like some coffees, and has a nice flavor that we enjoy. It is our go to coffee.

July 02, 2020

The morning boost i need

I've tried many brands of coffee before landing on folgers permanently. It tastes good, it picks me up, smells good. Its everything you can ask for in a cup

June 30, 2020
    California, United States

The beat coffee ever

My favorite coffee ever. Folgers coffee is the best and it tastes amazing. Love the smell of it in the mornings. I enjoy drinking it any time of the day.