Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#5 in Coffee

March 04, 2019

Love this coffee!

This brand of coffee is the only coffee that I buy! The taste is consistently superior to all other brands that I've tried. Full body taste! Heavenly aroma!

March 03, 2019

Best at home coffee!

This coffee is definitely the best for home brewing. I used this in reusable k-cups to make my daily cup of coffee. Not only is this much more affordable than other brands, the folgers taste is better! I have now given up caffeine but this coffee made it very DIFFICULT. I can't wait to try their decaf blend!

February 27, 2019

Nothing Better Than Folgers In My Cup

Great taste, aroma and price.
    I find that you don't need a lot to make a very enjoyable cup of coffee.
    I find that pricing stays consistent versus other coffee pricing which is forever changing from week to week.
    I like the container is reusable.

2.3/5

February 08, 2019

Dident like it

I received this coffee to try I dident really like the taste I find it to be a bit bitter..It’s a really dark and bitter tasting I wish I did like but i dident.

February 08, 2019

Our "Go To" Coffee!

This is my partner's favourite coffee. He prefers this to the fancy local stuff that I get still warm from the roaster. We've used this in a regular percolator, a reusable Keurig thingy, a French press, and it's great no matter what method you use. I mean, it wasn't great in the Keurig, but that's the Keurig's fault, not the Folgers.

January 30, 2019

Coffee!!

This my husband's and my favorite coffee! We have a regular, old coffee maker. It makes the perfect tasting coffee every time. I only buy it when it's on sale, so when it's less than $10, and then generally stock up. I'm so sad when we run out and there's no sales! Lol.

January 28, 2019

Fill er up

I can drink an expensively brewed coffee along with the rest of them, however, At home I love the flavour that comes with Folgers classic roast coffee. Such a rich and Smokey taste that will make you want to have a full pot on for those return visits.

January 24, 2019

MMMM COFFEE

Folgers coffee brand is the one and only coffee brand that is welcome in my home! My coffee machine is preset and I love waking up to that intoxicating smell of my coffee brewing. I won't drink any other coffee, anywhere! This is my "Mama Juice"! Can't have a good day, without starting it off with a big cup of Folgers!

January 16, 2019

I love Folgers. I would purchase this coffee again.

Very delicious coffee and often on sale at the grocery store. I like the plastic container, I always find a a way to reuse it for organizing. Highly recomanded and affordable.

January 11, 2019

A Classic

I love the Folgers classic roast coffee because it has a medium roast that is not too bitter. The price is very reasonable compared to the other ground coffees on store shelves.