Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 584 in Coffee

April 22, 2017

This is a good tasting coffee for the price. I find it a little bit weak in flavor. If you like a bold tasting coffee, this is not the coffee for you. My husband is not a fan as he likes his coffee bold, but for me it is okay not horrible but not perfect either. It is a well priced coffee and I think it is a great coffee for everyday drinking.

March 21, 2017

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee keeps me alive. I don't think I could function during the day and evening without it. Am I addicted? Yes. Do I like my addiction? Yes. And I am happy :)

March 06, 2017

We buy folgers in our household because of the great taste and value you get with it. I love the aroma and taste first thing in the morning. You get a lot of cups per container which is something we're looking for being on a budget. I also love the plastic containers. Easy to recycle or upcycle into something else.

March 05, 2017

We start every day with our folgers coffee and love it. The smell, the taste, the texture everything about this coffee brings a smile to my face even on the most hectic of mornings.

March 01, 2017

I prefer the dark roast coffee, this Folgers comes in different levels, it is marked on the bottom of the label.
    When I go to Costco I can pick up Folgers for $9.99 not sure of the grams but it is twice the size of the one you
    would buy at the store. This is a full flavored coffee and I like it for a change from there regular coffee I buy.

March 01, 2017

This is my favourite coffee! I wasn't a coffee drinker until recently but once I tried this coffee it got me hooked! I usually drink it with french vanilla creamer and its delicious!

February 20, 2017

Best grocery store coffee in my opinion! I have been toying with trying the stonger roast, as I may use a little less. It could cost a little less but still worth it for my family.

February 03, 2017

I started buying Folgers because I noticed this brand was always on sale compared to the other ones I'm used to buying. So i figured I give it a try and too my surprise it tasted excellent. A nice rich, bold taste and not too strong. I have tried the stronger kinds from folgers and didn't like it but they one is just perfect. Add little creamer too it too give it a nice sweet taste and its even better. For the price I think this will be my top coffee to buy for now on. I can buy this for $6.99 at Canadian Tire. Average price is about $10.

January 31, 2017

I drink coffee everyday and I find myself continually buying Folgers. Not only does it have amazing taste, it also goes on sale frequently and often has coupons available making it even more affordable. Excellent coffee, I will continue to buy :)

January 16, 2017

The best ground coffee on the market. No bitterness and lots of taste. We have been buying this for about 7 years now and hope to be buying it for at least the next 7.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects