Folgers Gourmet Caramel Drizzle k-cup coffee

Folgers Gourmet Caramel Drizzle k-cup coffee Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 614 in Coffee

March 05, 2017

I am ADDICTED to the Folgers Caramel Drizzle coffee for the Keurig. I was a coffee snob for many years. It HAD to be high end, expensive coffee to be enjoyable. I would drink other coffee because prison sucks, but I never really enjoyed it. It was more of a necessity. The Caramel Drizzle is amazing, and is one of the better priced coffees out there!

February 03, 2017

Caramel Drizzle has a nice but subtle flavor to it. I like the sweetness of this coffee. It's not overpoweringly strong like some other coffees. I love it!

June 07, 2016

I love this flavour soo much, I usually find folgers to be too strong; but this one is REALLY mild compared to their other flavours. Would definitely recommend this flavour to anyone who's wanting to try different coffee types for kcups. :)

March 31, 2016

I recently purchased a box of these to try and i must say i have become addicted to them I am actually having one right now as i write this review. The flavor is awesome and the aroma is amazing!

March 10, 2015

one of my faves and ive had many flavored coffees!

March 10, 2015

one of my favorites! love the taste of this coffee

February 12, 2015

I usually don't choose flavored coffee, but with this one - it's name just sucked me in - caramel drizzle - mmm. I'm not disappointed, actually pleasantly surprised that it's not disgustingly sweet as a lot of flavored coffees might be. This one is not bitter, good coffee taste with a hint of caramel.
    Won't be my last cup of this kind.