Four O'Clock Tea Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 628 in Tea

April 26, 2017

J'ai ADORÉ!!!!!! j'ai reçu 2 échantillons un menthe chocó et l'autre thé noir chai.
    je le recommandé a tous.
    le gout est vraiment bon
    je n'ai pas de préféré: different , bonne qualité ,
    Quelle SAVEUR.
    je vais en acheté absolument
    merci pour ce succulent thé

April 25, 2017

Amazing! I love drinking tea, and the chocolate truffle didn't disappoint. Great taste and quality. The chocolate smell did not over power the taste. Smelled so yummy once I opened the package. I would definitely recommend

April 25, 2017

I received a sample pack @FourOClockTea which contained 2 teabags Truffle Mint Tea and Black Chai Tea. I love tea and drink it every evening. I find it a great way to unwind after a busy day. It calms, relaxes and soothes me. I am always looking for new flavors to try. I have a whole cupboard full of all different teas. I was not disappointed by these very flavorful, delicious blend of teas. Four O'clock Tea Truffle Mint was so yummy it will satisfy any tea lover. It really has a unique blend, it is also organic and is so good. Black Chia was also a new flavor of tea I have never tried before. I really like the aroma and the spicy blend of this tea. It had such a original taste so good. I would recommend any tea lover to try @FourOClock Teas I would buy them and I would love to try more of their special blends of teas. They also have a variety of loose teas, tea sachets and tea bags. I really like that Four O'clock Tea is a Canadian Company. For more information you can go to www.tea-concepts.com.

March 31, 2017

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were 2 tea-bags, a "Truffle Mint" and a "Black Chai Tea", they both smelled super good! I drank the black chai tea and it has a cinnamon-ish taste. There was also a "Chai Latte Recipe", it sounds very yummy! :P I would absolutely buy these! I highly raccomend the Four O' Clock teas, I feel like they would be nice for iced teas or,if you're like me, and use tea in lemonade, it would be perfect for it!

September 22, 2016

This organic green tea was a surprise for our family. We find ourselves drinking all the time. The tea has a very rich and genuine flavour. You can used for make cold tea, it work even with glass. You can buy it at Costco at a very good price.

January 20, 2016

Great quality tasting green tea. Organic variety is the best. Love with honey.

December 16, 2015

A bit on the pricer side but a tasty tea, really strong flavours with great taste. Could reuse the tea bag for a few cups so thats a plus

December 28, 2014

Four O'Clock/ Transherb is a Canadian company. My favourite teas so far are Chocolate Spice (which is fairtrade certified) and Banana Cinnamon Spice. The flavours are natural (e.g., real cacao, real banana; you get the idea). There are some really creative blends, which I appreciate.