• Frederic Fekkai Technician Colour Care Shampoo
  • Frederic Fekkai Technician Colour Care Shampoo
Good

Frederic Fekkai Technician Colour Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1061 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo is formulated to replenish moisture and restore hair to good health by strengthening and protecting it.

2.3/5

November 04, 2015

I gave this a low rating because after a few days of continued use, my hair kept getting oilier. Weird. Have never had this happen with a shampoo before.

April 26, 2010

This Shampoo is my favourite. I have thin hair but alot of it, it's dark, long and takes alot of work to get volume. After using this product once I couldn't go back to using any other. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It cleanses it so well. It doesn't lather up like some shampoos but is definitely doing its job. Sometimes when I run out of the shampoo I go buy a different brand at a local salon but they just don't compare so then I end up ordering fekkai always! Highly reccomend it I have my sister hooked on it now too. The scent is a light grapefruit. A little goes a long way. The 16oz bottle usually lasts me 5 mths if im not having to get out heavy product every day.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...