Freeman Beautiful Face Avocado & Oatmeal Purifying Clay Masque Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #694 out of 782 in Masks

Simplified Beauty

Pure Ambition™ Purifying Facial Clay Masque ~ Avocado & Oatmeal

Purges pores of dirt and excess oils while firming, refining and conditioning.

Freeman® products are artfully blended with botanical extracts that help you look and feel more beautiful, so you'll feel confident simply being you.

Botanical extracts combine to create ultimate purification and conditioning.

This rich, creamy clay masque helps to purge clogged pores by drawing out imbedded excess oils and dirt.  Facial skin is left feeling clean, soft and pure.  So if purification is your ambition, then this product is simply for you.

This product not tested on animals.

June 02, 2017

This mask is amazing! I have combination skin ( oily/ dry) and I use this mask once a week. It evens out my skins PH balance leaving it feeling healthy and fresh! A lot of products make my face break out and one does not!

3.2/5

September 17, 2016

As much as I love the Freeman line... this avocado & oatmeal mask didn't quite work for me. I think it was a little on the "oily" side and didn't suck out the impurities I wanted it to. Their other clay masks works however. But I'm willing to give it another try - perhaps the one I bought was an old version.

April 14, 2016

This is the first Clay Masque that I've tried from Freeman and I am very impressed and will be trying some others. It definitely is purifying like it says - I use this whenever my skin is feeling clogged and it clears my pores and does SUCH a great job getting the gunk out. My skin always looks great after using this. Also, a little goes a long way and this tube has lasted me forever so you absolutely get your money's worth. The only reason I took off half a star is that if I leave this on too long it makes my face really red but as long as I remember to take it off on time I'm fine.

May 05, 2015

I LOVE the scent and texture of this mask, and LOVE the way it makes my skin feel - tight and clean. This is my favourite of the Freeman masks.

March 13, 2015

I have oily skin and absolutely love that this product makes my skin feel dry and tight afterwards.

January 27, 2015

Best clay mask I have used yet. After the application I wait for it to dry completely on my face so that it cracks. Washing it off is not always pleasant because it takes awhile to get it all off. However, it makes my face feel instantly smoother and more radiant looking.

3.2/5

December 30, 2013

This mask is not one I would recommend for those with sensitive dry skin as it can be a little on the harsh side. For those with hardier skin, especially skin on the oily side I would say try this - great value for money and will leave your skin fresh and refreshed looking.

June 25, 2013

I freaking love this stuff! I use this face mask once a week and enjoy the down time and mini pamper session every Sunday night. I definitely notice my skin looking more dull on the weeks that I miss out on doing this. Great product for the price.

February 16, 2011

This is my drugstore favorite that really leaves my skin refreshed, clear and dewy. Slather on a thin layer, give it 10 min or so to dry, and VOILA- mini facial. Now, let's be honest, don't expect to rinse your face and see Sofia Vergara staring back at you in your bathroom mirror, but for $3.99 it's a well worth it "pick-me-up" for your skin. My favorite time to use it is when I've had a bit of a breakout and my skin looks red and irritated. I leave it on for 15 - 20 min and rinse it with a cold washcloth. It calms the redness and evens my skintone enough that I don't need a pound of makeup to hide my pimple attack. And let's face it, when you have to apply your makeup with a putty knife, odds are your breakout is going to get worse. I've noticed that this mask is getting harder and harder to find in the stores, so if you see it grab a tube!

January 26, 2009

Another staple in my routine that was bought on an impulsive whim.

Pros: leaves skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean. great creamy texture.
    Cons: It's a little messy, Waiting for it to dry is a bit of a pain but worth the wait