Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ

May 10, 2017

The texture and smell are amazing but it's pretty hefty. If you've been taking care of your skin on a regular basis you don't need to be using this one.

May 09, 2017

I received a deluxe sample of this cleanser from Sephora, and I've been using it as a nightly cleanser. It works amazingly either on its own or as a second cleanser after oil cleansing.

My skin type is dry/dehydrated, and while this cleanser cleans makeup off really well, it also doesn't leave my face feeling stripped and dry. It's so hard to find a good cleanser that achieves this balance!

When I run out I'll definitely be purchasing the full size. This has surpassed my old standby, philosophy's Purity. I do prefer Purity's herbal scent to this cleanser's cucumber scent, but it's not a dealbreaker.

May 01, 2017

This cleanser is a jaw-dropper!!

I first received the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser as a free sample with my online Sephora purchase. From the moment I first used it, I knew I would be back for more. The packaging is a squeeze container with a flip lid that closes tightly preventing any leaks (unlike other products I have tried). The cleanser itself is a gel consistency that lathers so smoothly onto damp skin, effortlessly yet gently removing not only my foundation but my eye makeup as well without any irritation. After rinsing, my face feels refreshed, soft, and without residue. If I'm caught without any moisturizer, this cleanser is moisturizing enough and does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. I have very sensitive skin, which leaves me with a more narrow selection on my beauty products, so I had been stuck using the same old foaming makeup remover since I was in my teens, but say no more! Fresh Soy Face Cleanser has taken my #1 spot.

I have also grown to appreciate the portability of my skin and makeup products, and this cleanser is available in a smaller 50 mL container (available at Sephora for $20CAD); furthermore, it can also easily be transferred from its squeeze container to smaller sized travel containers. My new favourite cleanser travels with me for all my adventures now and I couldn't be more satisfied!

April 24, 2017

I decided to buy this product after I loved the rose mask and I'm so glad I did! It's a super gentle pleasant smelling cleanser that leaves your skin soft. It's more gentle so I use it in the morning only or if I am on vacation somewhere hot because it is cooling and hydrating. I wouldn't use this to take off heavy makeup. Overall, it makes my skin look more smooth and radiant too. I wish it wasn't so expensive but to me, definitely something I repeat buy at the price.

April 24, 2017

Great Makeup Cleanser. Good for oily skin. Makes skin super soft and smooth. Clears breakouts. Nice lather and rinses well. A bit expensive but worth it.

April 13, 2017

I've been using this cleanser on and off for about a year now and somehow always seem to come back to it. I get excited when they offer this as a sample on the Sephora website, as they often do, because I like having the sample packs to throw in my purse for when I stay the night somewhere and don't want to bring the whole bottle. This cleanser is super gentle but still gets the job done and works well with my slightly acne prone skin. It makes my skin look a little more radiant when used regularly and if I didn't need to use an acne control cleanser a few times a week to keep my skin balanced, I could see this becoming an every day product for me

March 24, 2017

I break out from pretty much everything, so I tried this cleanser on a whim. Takes off all my make-up, including some waterproof mascaras, without me having to scrub my eyes raw. I also like that it leaves my face feeling clean without stripping away moisture.

March 22, 2017

I have sensitive/dry skin prone to eczema.

I liked this wash because it was not foamy, drying or aggressive. While I did not find anything particularly extraordinary about this face wash, it is one of the more affordable ones at Sephora. However, it has a really strong cucumber/lettuce smell that is off-putting. My friend told me that you eventually get used to it, though it still has to happen to me.

0.5/5

March 02, 2017

I received this as a sample from Sephora and thought it would be great since I have sensitive skin and Fresh boasts all natural ingredients. I had a really bad allergic reaction to it within minutes of using it which took hours to go away. Something that costs this much should definitely be dermatologist-tested.

March 01, 2017

This cleanser is super softening and gentle on the skin! It's great for everyday use and you can really see the difference in your skin after a few weeks of use! I'd recommend to any one with dry or sensitive skin!

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt