Prestige Item
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

• 97% reported more supple skin

*in vivo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 01, 2020

my #1

this is my absolute favourite cleanser. i use it daily because it's so gentle on the skin and does a great job of taking off all makeup and removing any oil or dirt from my pores. ive used it for a few years now and i dont think i'll be switching to anything else any time soon.

November 13, 2020

Baby Soft Skin

I love this cleanser! It gently removes my makeup while leaving my skin soft, clean and silky smooth. I’m prone to acne and have noticed it has almost cleared my acne completely. Awesome for sensitive skin and I would 10/10 recommended.

October 24, 2020

Takes away makeup without drying

My favourite cleanser! This takes away waterproof mascara with ease and doesn't dry out my skin. My face feels clean and fresh without any eczema flare ups. I do find it a bit pricey but a small amount goes a long way.

September 15, 2020

HG cleanser

I've been using this for a year now, whenever I have another cleanser I tend to go back to this one. Such a great and gentle face cleanser. It doesn't strip the face and doesn't leave it tight. It's moisturizing and smells pleasant.

September 08, 2020

Amazing gentle cleanser!

This is my all time favourite face cleanser. It is so gentle and fragrance free. Although my skin is not overly sensitive, it does dry out easily from harsh products. I especially love that they now have larger sized value containers. Can’t wait to purchase one of those when I run out!

September 08, 2020

Fresh and smell good

It has a very light natural scent. Feel good when you use it. It leaves my skin soft after using yet very clean. Was skeptical with the price before I ordered, but wouldn’t regret it.

August 11, 2020

You can't go wrong with Fresh

This cleanser is an absolute dream. Cleanses the skin perfectly without leaving your skin hard or dehydrated. It has a fresh lovely scent and nothing overpowering. Very gentle on your skin and leaves your skin looking soft and radiant.

May 26, 2020

Good for some, not for me

Fresh sent, not a heavy feeling cleanser either. Was gifted in a trio pack from Sephora (cleaner, day and night cream) great reviews elsewhere but for my oily skin this just made me breakout 10x more.

May 13, 2020

Very gentle face cleanser!

This is such an amazing cleanser and one I keep in my rotation. The last time it was offered as a 100-point perk at Sephora I made sure to stock up! I have combo/oily skin and I love how gentle it is on my face. It doesn't leave it feeling stripped like some other cleansers I've tried.

April 27, 2020

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I love this cleanser! It's extremely gentle, pretty non-drying, and the tube is pretty big for the price! I've gone through three sample sized (free) tubes in 3 months and use it once a day (in the morning). It has almost no smell I would say, so that's a plus for many. It's gel like and doesn't dry my face out, although I can't use this to double cleanse or else my skin gets tight feeling after. It's one of my all time favs and I'll probably keep it in my cabinet for the foreseeable future!