Prestige Item
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

• 97% reported more supple skin

*in vivo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 27, 2019

Favourite face wash

This helps my combo skin to stay clear. And it removes my eye makeup as well. I use it both morning and night and it has saved my skin! It doesn’t dry it out like other skincare products have. I love the ingredients.

1.8/5

April 12, 2019

Would not buy.

This smell really bothered me. It was unpleasant. The face wash also dried my skin out. It didn’t do anything for me. I wouldn’t purchase it. I didn’t like anything about it.

April 08, 2019

A must try cleanser for sensitive skin

This is my all time favorite cleanser. I use this after my oil cleanser and it's one of the only cleansers that I feel genuinely cleanses my skin well without drying or breaking it out. If you're sensitive to smells - specifically cucumber, I wouldn't recommend this because it has a very noticeable cucumber scent. I personally enjoy the scent and find it quite relaxing! It doesn't smell artificial at all, it's exactly like a freshly cut cucumber.

March 24, 2019

Feels amazing and the smell is to die for

This face wash not only smells amazing (like cucumber) but leaves my face clean and refreshed. It's so gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out.

March 18, 2019

My Favorite Face Cleanser!

I have re-purchased this cleanser so many times and will continue to do so for as long as Fresh carries it. It is a light and gentle cleanser that I can use all over my face, including my super sensitive eyes! It leaves my skin feeling clean and bright with no residue left behind. The formula is very concentrated and just a tiny amount of product is needed. I love the fresh cucumber scent and that my skin doesn't feel tight afterwards. Amazing product!

March 07, 2019

Gentle Face Cleanser

This is a nice light texture face cleanser. It is a jelly sort of consistency and does not foam up much but gets the job done well. It removes most of my makeup in one go. IT has a nice refreshing cucumber scent as well. It is a bit pricey however but I do enjoy it.

February 26, 2019

Best and most gentle cleanser!

Extremely gentle on skin and very much tear free.
    Very light smell, scent of soy.
    I have noticed a reduction in redness of my face.
    Not great for removing makeup.

February 17, 2019

Good cleanser, but not sure it’s worth the money

So I’m really torn on the Fresh Soy Cleanser. I’ve been on the lookout for something gentle that will really work to remove all of my makeup (after a precleanse with an oil cleanser) and I’ve been using this one for about 6 weeks now. As someone who has really dry skin, I love that it leaves almost a film on my skin (in a good way), and makes my skin feel super hydrated after using it. But am I wowed by it? Not really. I feel my skin is clean but am pretty sure that’s owed mostly to the pre-cleanse since I’ve used the Soy Cleanser solo before and have noticed makeup left behind when using my micellar water. And at $50 a (small-ish) bottle, I can’t help but feel like there must be something better out there. I’m still on the fence, so if you’re thinking about trying it maybe go for the mini first before committing to the full-size. I have noticed there’s also a Soy Cleansing Milk so maybe I’ll give that one a try next time instead (since hydration is my main concern).

February 08, 2019

Keeps me fresh

This is one of my go-to cleansers. I use it every day. I LOVE it! I got this in a sample size from sephora and loved it so much I went back and got the full size. It's absolutely amazing. I know some people find the scent off putting but I find it fresh and clean. It lathers well, doesn't take a lot to coat your face. It does not leave my skin feeling taut or itchy as some other cleansers I've tried- just a light refreshed feeling

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

#1 in my skincare!

This stuff is UNBEATABLE! If you use this you will never switch to another cleanser, I can almost guarantee it. It cleans your skin of all makeup and residue without stripping you of your natural oils like so many cleansers do. When you wash your face it should never feel tight and "squeaky" clean, if it does it means your oils have been stripped away. This cleans, tightens, brightens and plumps your skin with one product! My skin started clearing up the second that I started using this stuff and saved my acne. Yes, it's a little pricey but I buy the small bottle from Sephora ($20 CAN) and it typically lasts me 2-3 months when I wash my face 1-2 times a day. You need a pea sized amount and it cleans everything. This is so gentle and amazing, EVERYONE needs it!