4.1/5
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #31 in Facial Cleansers

Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ

August 25, 2017

Great every day face cleanser if you want to splurge!

I received this product from my complimentary Sephora VIB birthday gift. I tried it out for a week and liked it a lot. It doesn't lather as much as your typical face cleansers but it's very gentle on the skin. It works great on all skin types as it claims. I think this is an overall great product! I enjoyed this product so much that I ended up gifting a bottle to two of my friends for Christmas!

August 12, 2017

Works on all makeup!

I found this to be awesome and the fact that I can use it on my eyes in the shower makes using cleanser much better! I loved the smell of this and how it feels. But even better I can close my eyes and use it all over.

August 06, 2017

Wow

I only have a little sample from Sephora but wow just after one use I'm sold. My face feels so soft and clean, I've gotta buy a full size now. I'm not crazy about the smell but its very mild so it wouldn't bother me.

July 12, 2017

Must try for dry and/or sensitive skin

Having dry skin I tend to avoid facewash, as it only causes me acne. This face wash would not do that instaed it left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It also helped to visisbly reduce my acne.

July 12, 2017

Best product for all skin types/ uneven skin tone

This product is great for sry skin, and all skins types. It is sulphate and paraben free. The main ingredient is Soy, which is very sensitive on the skin. With continued use, this cleanser evens out red skin tone. I found this cleanser very cleansing and my skin felt so refreshed ad soft after using it. it is worth every penny!

July 11, 2017

Need to double cleanse

I have dry sensitive acne prone skin, this cleanses my face without stripping it. It's quite comparable to my Cerave Hydrating cleanser but it doesn't remove makeup as well. I use the double cleanse method with this product.

2.7/5

June 29, 2017

Can't get past the smell!

I received a free Fresh Soy Face Cleanser for my birthday gift from Sephora and I am currently trying to use it up because I don't want it to go to waste, but that smell!! The smell of it smells exactly like dill pickles.. I kid you not. I know pickles smell yummy and what have you, but when I am washing my face in the morning pickles do not smell that appetizing to me. Besides the scent, I haven't found the face wash to have any wow factors.

June 21, 2017

Best Cleanser for ALL skin types.

This is such a great cleanser for all skin types. I have normal to oily skin but there was a period when my skin had a freak out. My skin was breaking out - hormonal, sensitive and just dry. I tossed out all my old cleansers and purchased this. Within a few days my skin was less irritated and calmer. By the end of the second week my skin was normal and it was wonderful! I highly recommend this for all skin types. Although this can be used as a make up remover - it's great for removing light makeup. I still prefer double cleansing with an oil prior to this. Overall highly recommend this and will always keep this by my side.

May 10, 2017

The texture and smell are amazing but it's pretty hefty. If you've been taking care of your skin on a regular basis you don't need to be using this one.

May 09, 2017

I received a deluxe sample of this cleanser from Sephora, and I've been using it as a nightly cleanser. It works amazingly either on its own or as a second cleanser after oil cleansing.

My skin type is dry/dehydrated, and while this cleanser cleans makeup off really well, it also doesn't leave my face feeling stripped and dry. It's so hard to find a good cleanser that achieves this balance!

When I run out I'll definitely be purchasing the full size. This has surpassed my old standby, philosophy's Purity. I do prefer Purity's herbal scent to this cleanser's cucumber scent, but it's not a dealbreaker.