Prestige Item
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

• 97% reported more supple skin
  • 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
  • 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
  • 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
  • 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant

*in vivo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 06, 2018

My favorite face cleanser!

I love this face cleanser! feels so fresh and gentle on the skin while doing a great job. I think this could be used for every skin types. I have a combination skin and sometimes sensitive... really loving that product.

February 24, 2018

Great cleanser but slightly drying

I have very sensitive skin, and although this cleanser is marketed as being gentle, it still caused some skin dryness, eczema rash after I used it. One good thing is it did completely remove all my makeup without being overly harsh and drying, but is still a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin.

January 30, 2018

Great face cleanser

Every time I'd clean off my makeup and moisturize, my skin would always feel harsh and dry. After trying this face cleanser, It's moisturized my skin so well especially while the cold has made my skin dry, It also removed some makeup when other products couldn't remove it.

January 28, 2018

Cleanser

Fresh soy cleanser feels so nice on the skin, does leave face cleaner,softer and very hydrated. Great for sensitive skin, no strong smell, no burn feeling to the skin. Has a light smell.

January 14, 2018

Great to get makeup off

I love using this cleanser at night. It's great to get makeup off as it's very gentle on the eye area. I don't recommend it for exfoliation, but it's great for a gentle cleanse.

3.2/5

January 13, 2018

works well but made with soy

I received this product for my birthday and was excited to try it; however it is made with soy, so I don't recommend it as a good product in general. My face did feel nice and clean afterwards though!

December 13, 2017

Un nettoyant quotidien

C’est un nettoyant à avoir dans sa pharmacie pour un nettoyage quotidien pour la qualité et le prix! parfaite pour peaux sensibles... j’aimlamoesu Sensible avec un peu de couperose et ma peau est propre et fraîche après chaque lavage. Je ne ressens plus d’etirrement Et une douce senteur frais en sors comme à l’ete ...naturel!

October 15, 2017

If you have senstive skin, this is the facial cleanser!!!

I no lie had been searching for the perfect face cleanser all my life until I found this amazing product! I have very sensitive, which has reacted to many cleansers out there very badly. I have found that this cleanser is very gentle on your skin, but yet very efficient at cleaning your skin. I have become a very loyal fresh consumer, they're products are all very gentle on your skin and non irritating, and they smell amazing!! I have also found that the cleanser doesn't dry out your skin, which for me is very important especially winter time. Everyone has different skin types, but if you have sensitive skin I would recommend getting a tester and giving it a try.

October 06, 2017

Sarah Reid

Used many products for removing make up and this one stands out the most. It’s clean, natural and fresh. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. It has a light scent and I have used it for a long time now!

October 03, 2017

Gentle, works well, but expensive

I really like this cleanser for daily use as it's so gentle and never irritating, yet does a great job of removing makeup and cleansing the skin. However, I'd never buy the full size because it's quite expensive and Sephora always seems to have deluxe samples for free or as part of a deal. I have 4 samples right now. If I run out I'd try something else because I can't justify the price, but if you can - go for it. It's a great, effective product.