Prestige Item
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

• 97% reported more supple skin
  • 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
  • 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
  • 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
  • 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant

*in vivo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 30, 2019

gentle, lightly scented face cleanser

The soy cleanser isn't overly scented and doesn't leave a lingering scent after being rinsed off your face. In use, however, it does give off some notes that remind me of cucumber, but nothing overpowering. The cleanser is a sort of gel consistency. No lather. And while it leaves your skin feeling fresh, it is rather gentle and doesn't strip away the natural oils and layers of your skin. my skin always feels smooth and soft post cleanse.

May 24, 2019

New favorite

After trying this cleanser out it became one of my new favorites. It's really gentle on your skin. I feel that some cleansers strip away your natural oils that after you wash your face it becomes so dry but with this product that's not the case. Highly recommend!

April 27, 2019

Favourite face wash

This helps my combo skin to stay clear. And it removes my eye makeup as well. I use it both morning and night and it has saved my skin! It doesn’t dry it out like other skincare products have. I love the ingredients.

1.8/5

April 12, 2019

Would not buy.

This smell really bothered me. It was unpleasant. The face wash also dried my skin out. It didn’t do anything for me. I wouldn’t purchase it. I didn’t like anything about it.

April 08, 2019

A must try cleanser for sensitive skin

This is my all time favorite cleanser. I use this after my oil cleanser and it's one of the only cleansers that I feel genuinely cleanses my skin well without drying or breaking it out. If you're sensitive to smells - specifically cucumber, I wouldn't recommend this because it has a very noticeable cucumber scent. I personally enjoy the scent and find it quite relaxing! It doesn't smell artificial at all, it's exactly like a freshly cut cucumber.

March 24, 2019

Feels amazing and the smell is to die for

This face wash not only smells amazing (like cucumber) but leaves my face clean and refreshed. It's so gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out.

March 18, 2019

My Favorite Face Cleanser!

I have re-purchased this cleanser so many times and will continue to do so for as long as Fresh carries it. It is a light and gentle cleanser that I can use all over my face, including my super sensitive eyes! It leaves my skin feeling clean and bright with no residue left behind. The formula is very concentrated and just a tiny amount of product is needed. I love the fresh cucumber scent and that my skin doesn't feel tight afterwards. Amazing product!

March 06, 2019

Gentle Face Cleanser

This is a nice light texture face cleanser. It is a jelly sort of consistency and does not foam up much but gets the job done well. It removes most of my makeup in one go. IT has a nice refreshing cucumber scent as well. It is a bit pricey however but I do enjoy it.

February 26, 2019

Best and most gentle cleanser!

Extremely gentle on skin and very much tear free.
    Very light smell, scent of soy.
    I have noticed a reduction in redness of my face.
    Not great for removing makeup.

February 17, 2019

Good cleanser, but not sure it’s worth the money

So I’m really torn on the Fresh Soy Cleanser. I’ve been on the lookout for something gentle that will really work to remove all of my makeup (after a precleanse with an oil cleanser) and I’ve been using this one for about 6 weeks now. As someone who has really dry skin, I love that it leaves almost a film on my skin (in a good way), and makes my skin feel super hydrated after using it. But am I wowed by it? Not really. I feel my skin is clean but am pretty sure that’s owed mostly to the pre-cleanse since I’ve used the Soy Cleanser solo before and have noticed makeup left behind when using my micellar water. And at $50 a (small-ish) bottle, I can’t help but feel like there must be something better out there. I’m still on the fence, so if you’re thinking about trying it maybe go for the mini first before committing to the full-size. I have noticed there’s also a Soy Cleansing Milk so maybe I’ll give that one a try next time instead (since hydration is my main concern).