3.9/5
Fresh Sugar Face Polish Reviews
Ranked #213 in Facial Exfoliators

July 27, 2017

One of the BEST facial scrubs!

Scrubs and polishes usually leave my face feeling parched and dry but this polish is amazing and I don't feel like I'm beating up my face with chemicals. The sugar polish granularity isn't harsh and the product isn't overly infused with artificial scents. Applied to a wet face in circular movements and I find the sugar just melts away. This product is both cleaning and moisturizing and safe to use daily!

January 05, 2017

I really like this product. It smells like a desert (and is made of strawberry seeds and brown sugar). It feels great when you put it on (not to abrasive) and works quite well for exfoliating the skin. It doesn't get rid of all my dry patches, though.

September 01, 2016

I have super sensitive skin with dry, red patches. The Fresh Sugar Face Polish, gently reduces dry patches, and helps to control the redness. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I can actually use it 3 times a week with no problems. It also smells so good, like dessert! You may think this costs too much, but when you consider how much you use per application, you'll reconsider. This is my new "go-to" face polish!

January 05, 2015

Fresh Sugar Face Polish will not only help buff away any dry, dull patches with its fine brown sugar crystal formula, but it also contains strawberry seeds, enlivening natural citrus oils and is infused with plum seed and grapeseed oils to help keep skin extremely hydrated throughout the day. Simply apply a dime size amount of this grainy, yet gentle scrub and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. It will become dry after a few minutes which is perfect for massaging and scrubbing into the skin before washing away. It helps to smooth and moisturize the skin, giving it a glowing and radiant finish. It also helps to dry up any breakouts, prevent new ones and reduce redness

December 09, 2014

It's a facial scrub made with brown sugar and strawberry seeds. It smells sweet. I'm surprised that it was gentle on my dry/sensitive skin. You need just a small amount to damp cleansed skin. You are supposed to leave it on your skin for about 5-10 minutes before rinsing it off. It leaves my skin feels soft. My skin doesn't feel irritated (a bonus!)
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

February 20, 2014

Amazing exfoliator!! It's leaves my skin bright, smooth and soft. The formulate is really good too, mostly contained natural ingredients. Also it doesn't irritate my sensitive combination skin.