4.1/5
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Reviews
Ranked #368 in Lip Balm

July 11, 2017

Great but expensive

I love this lip balm. Got it as free birthday gift long time ago from Sephora and loved it ever since. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way which is great because it's so expensive. I use it sparingly but love how my lips looks and feels after, I would keep getting it until I can't afford them anymore

July 11, 2017

Expensive but really nice, I own 6!

I love these sugar lip treatments as tinted lip chaps. They are so comfortable and actually have quite a bit of colour to them. Yes, they are on the expensive side but it is so worth it. I own 6 different colours of these so that I can wear them with variety year round!

April 05, 2017

I wasn't overly impressed with this lip balm. I didn't overly love the colour and I didn't find that it hydrates my lips super well. The smell is great, but for the price I feel like it should do a better job.

March 01, 2017

This is one of my favourite lip products to use. It glides on and softens the lips. It isn't a powerful moisturizer, but it does well enough. What makes this a step up from some of the normal lip balms is that it includes SPF and a wonderful wash of colour. I often wear this on it's own if I'm not up for wearing a full coloured product.

I both love and hate the packaging. It's great that it is durable and small. It also closes securely by popping on and twisting, so there's less of a chance at losing the top in transit. The product however is soft, so once you use it it kind of moves to the side and smashes a bit. You will notice when this is on your lips - it has a sort of Vaseline type of feeling, but the product does stay on for a good length of time unless you are using your lips.

June 29, 2016

The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are the BEST soothing lip products on the market, in my opinion. They are pricey, but they are so effective and lovely I believe it's worth the splurge. I love that they contain SPF and the sheer shades are so flattering.

2.7/5

June 21, 2016

I don't see what all the hype is about. I like the tint that it provides and the SPF 15. It smells ok and it's not too sticky/waxy whiles it's on. But I've been using it for the last couple of months and it doesn't smooth my lips, nor do my lips feel at all hydrated when the product wears off or after I wipe it off. For the price and the serious lack of hydration, I'd say this isn't worth the money. I do love high end products, because I feel a noticeable difference; but with the results I got from this "lip treatment" I'll stick with my drugstore version that I know works, because I can feel it!

March 29, 2016

I have gotten this lip treatment as a gift twice. The lip treatment has SPF in it and it leaves your lips with a beautiful pink tint. It sure takes away all dries skin and also moisturize the lip. I have not find anythg negative with this lip treatment except it finishes too fast.

January 04, 2016

A bit pricey, but worth it! I love the colour and the creamy feel,

October 22, 2015

Hydrates lips, makes them soft, adds a nice colour to lips, heels dry, cracked lips. Long lasting. Smells really nice!

October 17, 2015

The Heaven's lip balm :)

First of all, the scent of this balm is devine. Fruity like.
    It is by far the creamiest balm I have ever used and it moisturizes your lips nonstop. Cracked/dry lips heal in no time. This shade has a beautiful pinkish rose tint that is perfect for all seasons. It gives a beautiful shine without looking over done.
    The packaging is great because it is a twist to up so you know the product stays safe and clean in your pockets/purse.

This is a very soft product so be careful of the heat!