Frownies

Frownies Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #575 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 16, 2017

I've been using Frownies Facial Patches for about 6 years now. They are an adhesive "sticker" that you moisten and then affix to the area on your face that has a wrinkle. For me, for whatever reason, I frown when I sleep. I put the Frownie between my eyebrows and that's it. When I wake up in the morning, I moisten the Frownie to loosen it before removing it and voila - no deep wrinkle. I have no need for Botox as this is very effective and for a fraction of the cost, I receive the same benefit - actually it's better than Botox because I still have expression in my face!

Note - this is not the Frownies Cream - it is the Patches

2.3/5

September 19, 2011

I'm still pretty young(under 30), but I tend to have undereye wear and tear on my face. One morning I woke up and I totally looked insane...so I decided to get Frownies under eye patches. Basically you put them under your eyes - they're little stickies/adhesives - and leave them there overnight. I don't know if it was just me, but I found that they didn't do too much. Probably because I'm still pretty young. I'm assuming that if I had more wrinkles and shadows under my eyes, that these might help. So I definitely wouldn't buy them again. Not for another 10 years, anyway!