Fruit and Passion Blue Body Splash
Good

Fruit and Passion Blue Body Splash Reviews

Ranked #1262 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

Life is too short to use a boring bath product. Fruits and Passion carries a wide selection of natural bath, body and personal care products, from fruity bubble bath to massage oils. Fruits Passion Body Splash is a fast-absorbing and ultra-light mist enriched with a source of vitamin E to prevent the premature aging of the skin. Unique blend of moisturizing body splash and body milk. The fresh, enveloping BLUE fragrance reveals a breezy ozone scent that evokes a light summer sea breeze. Green, fruity heart notes give way to voluptuous bottom notes combining vanilla, musk, and sandalwood.

June 15, 2014

Odeur délicieuse de fraicheur. Sans irritation même pour les plus sensible. Frais et léger :)

February 17, 2014

This is my personal signature scent. Fresh, clean and crisp. I receive many compliments on this scent! I love it!

February 23, 2010

Fruit and Passions, "Blue" Body Splash is a fabulous product! F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! A while back I bought my friend a gift set from Fruit and Passions simply called, "Pink", which included Body Splash, Bathroom spray (if I remember correctly) and shower gel. She loved it so much, she called me weeks later to say how great the smell is and that hours later she could still smell a hint of "Pink".

She really hyped it up, so I went back into Fruit and Passions (who hands down have some of the nicest staff members) and tried all the different colored scents. They have "Pink", "Purple" and "Blue". I immediately fell in love with the Blue Body Splash, because it literally smells like summer. That's how they pitch it to their customers, but they aren't lying! If summer could be bottled, this is exactly what it would smell like. It sprays on your skin and comes out in droplets of white and you just have to rub it around. I usually put it on my arms and neck and you will smell like summer all day long... I promise!

**Fun tip about Fruit and Passions** When you purchase something at their store, they typically give you samples of other products their promoting. It's a great technique to get their customers (you and I) to try different products we might not try otherwise!