Prestige Item
Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree Reviews

Formulated specifically to care for hands in the kitchen, this hand soap is made with cold pressed olive oil and other olive derivatives with purifying and hydrating properties. This soap’s biodegradable formula gently cleans hands without drying them and leaves them delicately perfumed. A delicate blend of coriander seeds and olive wood, this sophisticated fragrance is both aromatic and slightly woody.

Conçu spécialement pour prendre soin des mains à la cuisine, le doux savon Cucina est composé d’huile d’olive de première pression à froid et d’autres dérivés d’olive aux propriétés purifiantes et hydratantes. La formule biodégradable de ce savon nettoie les mains en douceur sans les dessécher et les parfume délicatement. Doux mélange de graines de coriandre et de bois d’olivier, cette fragrance enivrante est à la fois aromatique et légèrement boisée.

For more information please visit Fruits-Passion.com
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 05, 2018

Pleasantly surprised!

I wasn't sure about this product when I was selected for it. I've tried olive oil extract before, and it left my hands feeling soft yet very slippery. I was very curious to see whether this would have the same effect. I was pleasantly surprised because it made my hands feel soft yet they were not slippery they were hydrated and they smelled great. The ultimate test for me was to wash my hands after making meatballs. Not only did my hands have the stink of onion and garlic, but they had the sliminess of raw beef. This soap was so effective that it removed everything and I didn't have to sit and scrub it forever. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an excellent kitchen soap! Thank you so much for allowing me to try this for free, I will definitely be purchasing it once I finished the bottle.

August 05, 2018

Absolutely Love It!

I received this product as testing purposes for my honest review.

This hand soap is amazing! This is my first time using it. My intial thoughts on the bottle was impressive, looks very fancy. The bottle is made of glass which gives it that appeal. Love it! I like thats its refillable and they have different scents to choose from.

My hands are so soft and this doesn't dry out your skin. Its made for the kitchen area but I love it so much, I'd use it in the bathroom too.

It takes out food smells like onions etc, that stay on your hands after multiple washes.
    This scent was pleasant and not strong. My hubby even liked it. Like that its not tested on animals.
    Would recommend it highly.
    Thank you for this opportunity.

Spicy clean

I received this product from Family Rated to share my honest opinion of the
    Hand Soap with Olive Oil Coriander and Olive Tree. I am not sure I would want to spend the cost it is at. If it were cheaper yes I would. But I do like how it worked on my hands after food preperation from raw meats to spicy vegetables that would leave a scent on my hands as this soap would give a better smell and get rid of the food scents that were left on my hands. The soap left a lingering nice spicy but clean scent. #gotitfree

August 04, 2018

Leaves hands nice and soft

The glass bottle is beautiful totally has a high end feel. Love how it can be reused and that there are refills that are available for this line. Has a wonderful scent and didn't need much to be effective. Scent is strong but not overpowering. I loved how soft it made my hands feel after using it. #gotitfree

Efficace!

J'ai beaucoup aimé le savon Cucina à l'huile d'olive, coriandre et olivier. J'avais peur qu'il laisse un filtre gras sur les mains et ce n'est pas le cas. Il lave très bien et on a besoin d'une toute petite quantité. Personnellement, ce n'est pas une odeur que j'apprécie beaucoup, je préfère les odeurs fruitées.

August 03, 2018

Une fragrance à faire rêver!

#gotitfree!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement et je ne savais pas à quoi m'attendre.

Ce savon sent divinement bon, a une texture agréable, mousse bien et se rince très bien.

Par contre, je trouve le produit un peu dispendieux, mais fait un très bon cadeau d'hôtesse!

Wow so nice

I got to try the Fruits and Passion Cucina Corlander & Olive Tree hand soap, first off it smells amazing second wondering how it would lather up .. to my surprise it lathered up great knowing that there is olive oil in it I was worried it would be really oily feeling ,
    But it rinsed off great with no oily feel great for in kitchen and bathroom hand washing. It removed grease and grime off my husband's hands very well he was even amazed ! I will be buying it more often .. out with the old I with the new ! #gotitfree @FamilyRated #FamilyRatedClub @FruitPassionEN #CucinaHandSoap

Amazing hand soap!

When I found out that I was chosen to try the Cucina Olive Tree and Coriander hand soap, I was super excited. I had always heard great things about this soap but never got a bottle myself! First off, it comes in a glass bottle which to me makes it elegant and something I am proud to display in my kitchen. Second, it smells fantastic! Finally it’s so mild! It’s not overly soapy which initially leaves you thinking you need more than a pump of it but then when you use it, you realize it’s perfect. I am a huge fan and truly cannot wait to try more Fruits and Passion products! I’m so glad that I #gotitfree from @FamilyRated because it’s become a beautiful piece in my kitchen!

Best hand soap

Fruits and passion Cucina coriander and olive tree hand soap is such a nice soap. It comes in a really nice glass bottle with a simple yet detailed label. The smell is so amazing and I can’t stop washing my hands. It really does what it says it does by removing food smells from your hands. I cut up onions and then washed my hands with it and couldn’t even tell I cut up onions. I will definitely be recommending it to others and buying it again.

Très belle découverte!

Ce savon à main a été une belle découverte pour nous! Nous avons été choisi pour le tester gratuitement et nous l’adopterons certainement. Avec son odeur discrète de coriandre et huile d’olive il est parfait pour la cuisine! Son contenant en vitre très apprécié, on voit qu’il s’agit donc d’un produit de qualité! On ira se procurer un gallon de recharge de ce savon sous peu :)