Gain Laundry Pods Reviews
#39 in Laundry Care

September 07, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Always the right amount!

The convenience of just throwing in a fling or two is great! My clothes alsway come out clean and smelling amazing. I would 100% recommend this to everyone!

September 05, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Love the scent!

I love the convenience of the pods. The are less messy and less of a hassle than liquid detergent. These pods clean really well and leave clothes smelling delightful even after they are put away.

August 07, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Moonlight breeze

If you come across the purple pack (moonlight breeze) of the Gain Flings give it a try. It smells amazing and lasts on clothes throughout the day. It is definitely my favorite scent out of all the laundry detergents I have tried.

August 07, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Great smelling and easy to use

I love Gain laundry pods. They smell amazing and are so easy to use. You just throw one (or two) in your laundry and you are done. Nothing to measure and no mess!

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Clean Laundry Every Wash

We have been using Gain laundry pods for a while now and I definitely prefer them over other pods. They leave my clothes smelling great and are effective enough for my toughest stains. There is no better way to cut dirty locker room uniforms funk than by adding Gain pods to the wash. They price is good and the effectiveness is awesome.

May 19, 2019

gain pods

Gain pods are my go to laundry detergent ! makes our clothing smell fresh and clean for a long time! small or big loads of laundry using 1 or 2 pods is much easier then using liquid laundry detergent cause it already in portion packets! I recommend this product.

May 18, 2019

Smells so fresh

Love my pods! I live in a big apartment building so the pods make it convenient as I don't have to drag a big tub of detergent to the laundry mat. I also really love the safety feature on the lid to prveent children from opening it. The scent lasts a long time and always makes the entire room smell fresh. I like to pair this with Gain dryer sheets as well.

May 17, 2019

The best 🌼

Je suis vendu GAIN ! Surtout les pods super facile a utiliser rien a calculer ! Jadore le fait qu'il garde sa senteur surtout l'été quand le linge est a l'exterieur !! Plier dans le tiroire meme depuis plusieurs jours il garde encore sa senteur ! Je nutilise rien d'autre que du gain !

May 14, 2019

Gaining pods

I just recently started using Gain pods. I was impressed with the long lasting scent of the detergent. I love the way my clothes smell after each use. It works really well and cleans great.

May 14, 2019

Best ever pods

Gain is my one and only laundry pod in my house. They have wonderful scents and the cleaning power is unmatched. The ease of throwing in the pods is great.