gain pods Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 274 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2017

Recently bought these pods and love how easy they are to use, no mess, just good smelling clean cloths. P&G;has some great coupons online which I used to try them out and when combined with a good sale the price point is awesome. Definitely in my top 3 of laundry detergent choices!

March 10, 2016

Sorry folks, this gets a giant NOPE from me. The one positive thing I can say about Gain, is that they have a wonderful variety of scents! My clothes smell terrific. Unfortunately, they aren't clean.
    I find the Gain Flings are nothing more than glorified scent boosters. They do not clean well AT ALL!

March 08, 2016

Love these...A bag of 14 last me a month or more as it is just myself.And there is just a small bag so they don't take up much room.I also use the beads in the wash with the pods especially if I have clothes that can't be put in the dryer.No more of that wet smell just the nice smell from the mixture of the beads and pods...

January 14, 2016

I realy like this product. One load= one pod, so no lost, nothink to mesure. Even is it could be a little expensive, in sale+ coupons, it's really a great desl.

krysten26 added a new review for
    Glade Wax Melts

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad