Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n Reviews

March 27, 2019

Look alike/ taste alike

The Gardein company really nails the likeness of meat while using plant based products. This is one of our faves ! We don’t buy it too often because we have cut down on sodium, but it’s a great idea for an evening that has no time for cooking - i think I could feed these to my nephew, paired with some veggies, and he would have no idea he was having a meatless meal .

February 16, 2019

Picky eaters

In my family of 5 we have a toddler, 18 year old vegan and 3 meat eaters. So you can imagine why I have a bald spot from pulling my hair out. Until gardein came to town. There products taste like meat, reasonably priced and quick to make. They are also delicious 😋 I would definitely recommend this product

January 02, 2019

yummy

This is delicious! Taste exactly like orange chicken. I had rice with it. I wish there was more sauce in the package. Quick and easy to make. I stock up when there's a sale.

April 30, 2018

Tout le monde adorent ici!

En tant que végétarienne, j’ai essayé à quelques reprises des produits qui imitent le goût du poulet mais c’était à chaque fois un désastre haha
    Quand j’ai goûté aux produits Gardein Wow 😍😋 Je les adorent tous et mon produits préférés est celui-ci définitivement!
    J’arrive à tromper n’importe quel carnivore car le goût est à s’y méprendre.
    Merci de faire de si bon produits, et ce, sans cruauté animale 💕

April 25, 2018

Yummy!!!

My fiancé is not vegetarian, but loves this product, as well as many other Gardin products! The chick'n has good texture, the sauce is delicious, very flavorful!

I will definitely buy this product again!

February 26, 2018

A good quick vegetarian option

These taste pretty good. They have a decent protein count and are a good meal option for vegetarians/vegans. The gardein brand is pretty good for their entire product line

February 08, 2018

FAVOURITE

This is a go-to for me. I always have this in my freezer. The flavour is amazing if you cook it right (crispy) it's super easy to cook, quick, flavourful, and just a tad pricey. Not that I am comparing it to meat products but I always like the price cheaper.

January 12, 2018

Yummy vegan mandarin crispy chick’n

These are a very yummy substitute to chicken and it tastes great over rice. But, I wouldn’t it often because it’s highly processed vegan junk food. No animals were harmed to make these.

March 21, 2017

These are so great! I usually add a bunch of vegetables and make an "asian style stirfry". I love the flavor profile these little nuggets have. The whole family seems to love them too

March 12, 2017

Delicious on its own or served with brown rice and a side salad! A very light take on a popular dish. Far feeer calories with no loss in flavour. The texture of this chicken substitute is right on but I'm disappointed that it's not gluten free (don't see a reason for this as Chick'n Scallopini is a gluten free chicken substitute as well). This could be easily resolved by substituting rice flour for wheat flour. The included sauce is very tasty, with the right amount of orange flavour and not overpoweringly sweet! Love this quick fix for after a long day of classes or work! I always bake my meals, never microwave; I do this for both health and flavour reasons. Place your meat alternative evenly on a baking tray and heat for 10-15 minutes while you warm up your sauce package with hot water in the empty Gardein bag (may need to switch out water more than once to sufficiently heat it). Then, for an additional 10 minutes of cooking, coat your chick'n in the warmed up sauce and heat it up some more. Enjoy!