4.1/5
Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #110 in Shampoo

September 16, 2017

great for the price

I got coupon from Garner for this product so the price was great i recently got it so I'm not sure about the effectiveness of the shampoo but I've tried other Garner products from garner and this one seems good so far

August 29, 2017

Fantastic shampoo for frazzled, fried hair. Great value too.

I really liked this shampoo because I bleach my hair every month and it ends up weak and dry. This shampoo negates that and seems to fortify my hair and make it stronger. Adds a silky finish to it, especially when I use the matching conditioner.

April 17, 2017

This shampoo is amazing. It just helps with your hair keeping it strong and soft. I have been using it for the past two months and I totally recommend this product to my friends!

April 16, 2017

i love this shampooo!!!!!!! IT smells so good and it really makes my hair feel stronger. my hair usually falls out, and after using this shampoo I can honestly say it doesnt as much anymore! I see my hair growing much faster and thicker than usual.

March 15, 2017

This shampoo smells amazing! Usually with shampoo my hair will smell of it for a few hours after, but with this shampoo the scent lasts for a day or two. Ive also noticed my hair looks healthier.

3.2/5

March 11, 2017

I like this shampoo because it does what it claims. Only problem I have with it is that the formula dries out my skin and causes my eczema to act up on my hands. I only use this shampoo after I do anything to my hair and when it starts "shedding".

February 28, 2017

Garner Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Grow strong fortifying. My family love this shampoo. It smells so good..I also tried the conditioner . It makes your hair very smooth

January 22, 2017

Terrific shampoo for damaged, brittle hair. I use it in the winter when the air is dry and it adds moisture to the follicles. Great smell and lots of lather.

January 07, 2017

I love the smell and feel of Ganer shampoo on my hair. After rinsing it feels so much better. I will buy this product again and also let friends know how much i like it.

December 04, 2016

I actually found the shampoo no different than their other options. I do however love the small. I have long thin hair. Maybe it would work better for thicker hair?