Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo

Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 17, 2017

This shampoo is amazing. It just helps with your hair keeping it strong and soft. I have been using it for the past two months and I totally recommend this product to my friends!

April 16, 2017

i love this shampooo!!!!!!! IT smells so good and it really makes my hair feel stronger. my hair usually falls out, and after using this shampoo I can honestly say it doesnt as much anymore! I see my hair growing much faster and thicker than usual.

March 15, 2017

This shampoo smells amazing! Usually with shampoo my hair will smell of it for a few hours after, but with this shampoo the scent lasts for a day or two. Ive also noticed my hair looks healthier.

March 11, 2017

I like this shampoo because it does what it claims. Only problem I have with it is that the formula dries out my skin and causes my eczema to act up on my hands. I only use this shampoo after I do anything to my hair and when it starts "shedding".

February 28, 2017

Garner Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Grow strong fortifying. My family love this shampoo. It smells so good..I also tried the conditioner . It makes your hair very smooth

January 22, 2017

Terrific shampoo for damaged, brittle hair. I use it in the winter when the air is dry and it adds moisture to the follicles. Great smell and lots of lather.

January 07, 2017

I love the smell and feel of Ganer shampoo on my hair. After rinsing it feels so much better. I will buy this product again and also let friends know how much i like it.

December 04, 2016

I actually found the shampoo no different than their other options. I do however love the small. I have long thin hair. Maybe it would work better for thicker hair?

December 04, 2016

I used to buy salon brand shampoo and conditioner to get my hair to grow faster and stronger. Not anymore! For a mere $10 I can now getvshampoo and conditioner that does the exact same as the expensive salon brand at a fraction of the price, the other hair products in this line are fantabulous as well. Thank you garnier for making a product I love and that I can afford!!

August 02, 2016

Garner Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Grow Strong is exactly that. My hair is shinier and stronger meaning no frizz. I love this shampoo. It smells awesome while getting compliments in the elevator. It is affordable for a 387 ml green bottle for between $3-$5 depending on where you buy it and if it is on sale. It has a very light white creamer texture, very sudsy and you only need a small bit. It rinses out nice leaving my hair feeling clean. What couldn't you love about this shampoo. An affordable winner.