Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo Reviews
#47 in Shampoo

December 05, 2020

GARNER FRUCTIS GROW STRONG FORTIFYING SHMPOO.

I like that shampoo. It makes my hair looks good and shine .I like the smell of that shampoo it last all day .It’s very affordable to buy that shampoo. I would recommend others to buy the same thing.

November 13, 2020

Smells amazing

This product not only has a perfect price, but works as advertised. After loads of different color box dies my kids hair was very dried out and breaking, after just one use you could see a difference, and by the time the bottle was done the difference was amazing! No more breaking, and loads of volume and shine

November 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Value

This is my go to product for affordable and good quality shampoo! This product doesn’t dry out my scalp and keeps my hair moist - truly helps with the breakage! Make your hair feel great!

April 29, 2020

My shampoo!

I love fructis shampoo. Its the only shampoo I buy. It makes my hair feel soft. It makes it stronger. It helps protect my hair from damage. It smells great.

April 25, 2020

je l'adore y sent trop bon!!

Il sent tropp bon ce shampoing!! c'est pas le meilleur mais pour le prix et pour la qualité il est super bien! Il rend tes cheveux doux et aide les pointes cassés. je vous mentirais si je dirais qu'il répare complètement les pointes mais il les aide car on s'entend sur sa si tes cheveux sont cassé je te considère plus d'aller au coiffeur que de mettre 150 produits dans tes cheveux haha! Mais sinon il est très bien en général et il sent super bon donc je vous le recommande vraiment!!

2.0/5

April 23, 2020

Okay shampoo

It’s cheap so you shouldn’t expect much. Seems like it dried out my hair. Very foamy. Smells okay. You get what you get for the price. Wouldn’t recommende to someone

January 21, 2020

Nice shampoo but not for me

This is a nice shampoo, however, it just isn't for me. I have oily hair, so if I skip a day of washing my hair, my hair gets oily the next day. I try not to wash everyday unless I have too. The price point when it goes on sale is great though, I'd still buy it for that reason!

November 12, 2019

Good product .... just not for oily hair !

I usually get the deep clean shampoo from Fructis but decided to give this one a try since my hair is so thin. As usual, the smell is always good with this rand, it's just that the combination made my hair greasy really fast. I would still recommend this product thought to dray and normal hair people ;)

May 03, 2019

Shampoo review

I don’t normally buy this brand. I thought I’d give it a shot and see how it did. My hair feels so good, and healthy since using it. I would buy it again and recommend to everyone

April 29, 2019

Happy hair makes a happy girl

Tried lots of different shampoos and I love this shampoo by Garner. It makes my hair feel clean, lightweight and to be honest it feels like I just walked out of a salon. Great product