Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil Reviews
#5 in Face Oils

Known for its regenerating properties, organic certified lavender essential oil is expertly blended in a non-greasy facial oil. Used daily this facial oil is a natural way to nourish, smooth, and make skin more radiant!

Formulée avec l’huile essentielle de lavandin biologique et de l’huile d’argan biologique, notre huile, non grasse, procure à la peau une hydratation de 48 h aux propriétés régénératrices, une sensation de douceur, de souplesse et un teint plus radieux. Fragrance d’origine naturelle à 100%.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 04, 2020

Good Stuff!!

Tried this after a friend recommended it. Was apprehensive about an oil on my face, but this sinks right in, nourishes and replenishes. Smells fantastic. ..Highly Recommend!

September 22, 2020

Effective drugstore facial oil

I recently had the opportunity to try out Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth & Glow Facial Oil and it's made a beautiful difference in my drier skin.

I usually tend to shy away from oils because I can have issues with them, but this one absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave it feeling heavy or greasy. I do like to use this under my favourite moisturizers to help seal it in.

The oil is made from organic Lavandin, argan oils and a blend of other herbal oils. It has a calming lavander scent and has helped boost the hydration level of my skin making it look softer and smoother.

The oil is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. It's certified organic and has a completely vegan formula with no parabens. The Lavandin is renewably sourced and fairly traded. The cardboard box it comes in is 100% recyclable as well.

September 12, 2020

I really like this oil to help my skin shine again.

I couldn't for a long time the product which I could use on the daily bases and feel refreshed and moisturized and I'm happy to say that Garnier Organic line is my go to now.i use it every day and I love it!

August 21, 2020

Un doux parfum d’hydratation

L’huile de Garnier à base de lavande pénètre rapidement et sans laisser de filme graisseux sur la peau. L’odeur est digne de l’aromathérapie. Un soins efficace, dès plus relaxant 💚💜

July 31, 2020

Loved it !

I was super surprised when I opened the box. It comes in a very nice packaging and the bottle is beautiful. The fragrance is super soft and smells like fresh lavender.
    The texture is also very nice. A few drops are necessary and you can feel your skins hydrated the day after. I put it before makeup or at night and I honestly love it.
    I would buy it again for sure.
    I received this product complementary for testing purposes.

July 31, 2020

Smooth and non greasy

I did see a little difference as the skin on my face was smooth and a little more radiant right after applying the product. The smell is strong but not not unpleasant.

July 30, 2020

I love love love the smell of this

I already had the all natural gel wash so I was super excited to test out the face oil. It’s earthy and I love the smell and feel of using this product. There’s more than enough artificial smelling face cleansers on the market, this natural one makes you feel much more fresh!

July 30, 2020

A new beauty routine staple !

I recently started incorporating more oils into my skin routine, especially to remove my makeup. But I have learned that my skin, loves oil as a moisturizer too !

I have used the Garnier Organic Lavending oil as a glow boost, by adding it to my day cream. Result : smooth & glowing skin !! I love it ! Glowing from within ! Say goodbye to irritated overreacting skin, because Lavendin as soothing properties. Its vegan, organic, parabens free & made with respect of peoe and nature.

Will definitely finish my bottle ! 4/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I really like it!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes ; all thoughts and opinions are my own.

#GarnierBioLover #OrganicWorks

I really liked this product, the packaging is cute and still minimalistic which I’m super drawn too, the dropper is a huge plus for me when it comes to products due to not having to actually touch the product in the jar, the oil itself feels really nice and hydrating - if using in the evening, I’d definitely put it on early enough that it would be dry before bed as it did take some time to dry.

With combo skin on the more dry side, I definitely really liked how hydrating it was - afterwards my skin had a noticeable difference, more glowy and smooth looking. My skin doesn’t feel greasy or anything today.

It says it’s useful for all skin types, but with my combo dry skin I definitely would recommend trying!

July 29, 2020

Make my face so smooth and soft

I have a combination skin with some dry patches and this oil definitely works like a charm! It makes my skin so soft and smooth without the feeling of greasiness. And the scent?!? OMG, heaven!!! On a day that I have to apply makeup, I applied it before my makeup